Chapter 3

Sorry to end the last chapter how I did:) hope you're excited to see what happens on the flight! Thank you for reading and voting!!! Xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hi Mariam I'm Camille!" "It's lovely to meet you Camille" Mariam responds.

I reach to grab my cell phone and open up my twitter I realize Mariam is looking at my phone. "sorry, i didn't mean to stare at your twitter" she says with a giggle. "it's alright" i awkwardly respond. "So Camille, I take it youre a big fan of the Janoskians, eh?" "erm yes i am" i laugh. "You aren't going to freak out because i'm sitting next to you or are you?" "i'm not! i promise i think im a little different than some fans because I actually want to be friends with you and Ronnie and the boys" Mariam grins at me, "Well yes dear, you are very different from most fans i've met. They usually scream when they see me, some have even cried and given me um interesting gifts for the boys." She rolls her eyes and laughs.

I think Mariam and I are going to be good friends.

"well Camille, i'm sure you probably know a good bit about me since you're a fan. I want to know some things about you." "Alright" i say with a big smile. I'm really excited that she is so sweet! "Where are you from?" "Atlanta Georgia" "Oh wow! I've never been there but I really want to go" Mariam begins to ramble about all of the places she wants to go in America.

She stops rambling and asks me "Why are you going to Los Angeles? How long are you going to be there?" "well, i model and sing and act" i blush "and so i'm going out here to work, ill be here all summer" "Oh my god thats so cool, so youre like an actual model! How old are you?" "i'm just fifteen" i say and slightly lower my head. "what? no way camille you look and act so much older!"

Mariam and I continue talking about what we like to do and then we ask each other random questions.

....

"So back to the boys, which one is your favorite?" Mariam says curiously. "Luke" i reply with a huge smile on my face. "ooohhh, do you want to know something really embarassing about him" "oh my god yes" i practically scream. We both burst into laugher. "Swear you won't tell anyone, and if you do you didnt hear it from me" "Swear!"

....

"Alright Camille i fucking love you! youre my favorite person ever" mariam says really loudly and we both begin to giggle. "I fucking love you too mariam" Mariam pulls out her cell phone and we begin taking selfies. At first theyre cute pictures but we begin to make silly faces and i can't help but laugh really loudly and wake the man next to us causing me to laugh even harder.

"Put your number in my phone ill send you these when we land and text me if youre ever bored because we need to hang out a lot this summer!" "Yes that would be amazing!" We are interupted by the flight attendant, "excuse me ladies, im going to need you to position your seats upright and prepare for landing"

The plane lands and it pulls up to the gate. People begin getting off the plane, my mum comes up to me and i introduce her to Mariam.

All three of us walk to baggage claim together. "Goodbye Mariam it was lovely meeting you!" I smile and give her a big hug. "Same to you love! Don't forget call me we need to get together sometime soon!" "Alright!" I wave as she walks away to get her bags.

"Wow" mum says and i turn around. "You and Mariam sure seem like you've become friends!" "I know she's even more amazing than i had expected her to be!" I see our giant suitcases and grab them off of the conveyer belt.

~Mariam's POV~

After telling Camille goodbye i grab my bags and spot Ronnie standing in the crowd of people.

"Ronnieeeeeee" i scream and run up and give him a big hug. "Hi babe" he chuckles and gives me a kiss. We stand in the crowd a minute catching up, "Ronnie oh my god do you see that really pretty blonde girl over there" I say pointing to Camille. "yeah why, who is she?" he asks slightly confused. "Well her name is Camille i just met her on the plane here and shes a model and a fan of the boys but she's literally so awesome and yeah i just wanted to show you who she was because i think im gonna invite her to come do something fun with us soon!" "Okay babe, we need to get going. I told beau to order pizza so it should be there soon."

~Camille's POV~

"I don't want to freak you out but Mariam is behind you with a guy and shes pointing to you and he's smiling" I turn around to see Ronnie standing by Mariam with his arm around her waist.

I wave at them and mariam blows me a kiss. I giggle and turn back towards mum when i see one of my best friends, Drew.

He is here to pick us up and take us to my cousin George's house that we're going to be staying at this summer. I run to drew and he gives me a kiss on my cheek and picks me up in a massive hug.

"Ive missed you so much" we scream at the same time. Mum walks up behind us laughing, drew grabs our bags and we go to get into his car. I grab my phone and call Krysta as soon as we get in his car. I begin explaining what happened and we are fangirling so hard. Drew is laughing at me along with Mum.

After a hour we arrive at George's house and i take my bags into my room. My mum goes to take a shower so i go and cuddle up with drew on the back porch and we talk about what's happened since i was last in LA.