Chapter 5

Hello loves! Im sorry this update is so late, I've been really busy with school and iv'e been really sick lately ! This chapter is going to change everything so get ready :) by the way ive added a cast list, a full one is under the first chapter titled "brave" so you can google search whos who that way you know what everyone looks like. I actually worked pretty hard on the cast, and everyone looks almost just like the person that each character is based on! I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to vote and comment! xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Camille's POV~

I wake up to the sun shining through my window. I smell coffee so i put on my janoskians hoodie and wash my face. I walk into the kitchen where i find Auntie Tara pouring a glass of coffee.

"Goodmorning!" i say as i slowly walk up to the counter and sit down at one of the tall chairs. "Goodmorning love" she says with a warm smile.

I Look at the clock, its only 7:30 "Wow are we the only ones up?" i ask. "Well, George went to Drew's house already. Theyre filming today. As for your mum i'm guessing she's still asleep, i haven't seen her yet."

Auntie Tara pours me a glass of coffee.

"How much cream and sugar?" she turns around slightly waiting on my answer " erm one spoon of sugar and no cream please" "alright here you go sweetheart" she hands me the large glass of hot coffee and i begin sipping on it.

She leans against the opposite side of the counter. We begin catching up.

"sooo Camille, do you have a boyfriend?" "noooo" i giggle and try to mimic her high pitched question. "what you're kidding, why not?" she practically yells. "i dont know" i reply honeslty "the guys back in atlanta are all either jerks or not really the type of guy i like. i hate it" "well since youre out here all summer i'm going to set you up with some really hot boys alright?" "alright auntie Tara!"

I finish my coffee and almost instantly she refills my mug. "thanks" i say as i reach for the sugar.

"OH i know just the little hottie for you to go on a date with!" she has the biggest grin on her face. oh god who is it "whoooo" i ask her in a high pitched voice. "drew the" i spit my coffee out all over the counter and we begin laughing.

"well that certainley wasn't the reaction i was expecting from you, ive always thought you have had a crush on him." "yeah.. well he's practically my best friend and nothing more. He's always here for me but no just no. i don't like drew in that way." "suree you dont" "no im serious auntie tara drew is my best friend and i don't like him." "alright" she says while sighing with defeat.

"i love you auntie tara, thanks for the horrible attempt. let's hope your next choice isn't as bad" "alright dear, i love you more!" "no way" i yell back as i skip down the hall way. "where are you going?" " i have to meet with my voice coach in two hours so im going to go get dressed!"

I walk into my room and grab my phone. i haven't checked it since this morning, I snap a photo of the view from my room and open instagram.

The little orange heart symbol pops up and so does the comment symbol but it doesnt phase me. I post the picture then check my notifications. "HOLY FUCK" i scream as my phone flies across the room. Tears begin pouring down my face.

"f2pov liked your photo"

"f2pov left a comment on your photo: this is the most beautiful picture i've ever seen. But i bet it's only half as beautiful as you babe."

"f2pov tagged you in a photo : this doensn't even compare to your picture from yesterday, maybe you should teach me how to be as good as you ;) "