How It All Started

????:*shooting*

Robin & Jacob:*running*

Jacob:I'm so sorry, I should've never got you involved with this

Robin:*looks at him* It's not your fault. I put myself through this Jacob & i'm not leaving you now, not ever. I love you.

Jacob:*smiles* I'm so gla..................

WOAH THERE LET'S PAUSE THAT RIGHT THERE

NARRATOR: Now your probably wondering how I got in this mess. Well, it all started 4 years ago. I was a normal 15 year old girl until I met this boy named Jacob Perez. Me & him were meant to be together 4ever, but the only problem was that he was a gangsta. Anyways, let's start to when I first met him k.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORY

(Robin's POV)

I was wearing a short black tube top, a black mini skirt, black feather earrings, black vans & a black bellyring that said "MAKE LOVE TO ME" on it. I started walking to school when i saw the most cutest boy ever. He had an afro & he was wearing black sunglasses, a black long sleeved short, black jeans that was drooping down a bit & black jordans. He seemed like he was rom the southside, some sort of gangsta. I stayed put & just stared at him. Then all of sudden a black car oulled up & I heard 2 gun shots then it pulled away & i saw the boy laying on the floor unconcious. I knew I shouldn't be dong this, but I just couldn't help it. I ran to him & quickly carried him to my house. I opened the door, closed & locked it, then carried him to my room. I layed him softly on my bed & quickly removed his shoess & shirt. I managed to take out the 2 bullets, but believe me it wasn't that easy. I placed the bullets on my dresser & quickly cleaned it up the blood. After I was done i wrapped a cloth around his waist where 1 of the bullets hit him & pinned it down. I than got up & got a wet cloth & slowly started to soak his arm since that was the other place he got shot.

(Robin's POV Over)

(Jacob's POV)

I was just walking when this black car pulled up & shot me once in the arm & once in the stomach. I instantly fell to the ground & blacked out. The worst part was the person who shot me was 1 of the guys i owed money 2. I slowly woke up & looked around. I wasn't outside on the ground anymore. I was in some kind of house. I looked down & realized that my shirt was off & a cloth was pinned where the bullet shot me. All of I sudden I heard a girl voice.

(Jacob's POV Over)

????:Your awake

Jacob:*looks at her slowly soaking the cloth on my arm* Who are you?

????:*smiles* I'm Robin Jones. I....um.... saw what happened to you. So, I figured I would help you. The bullets are over there *points to the dresser next to my bed* And you are?

Jacob:*looks at the bullets then starts to stare at her....snaps out of it* Jacob Perez

Robin:Well, nice to meet you Jacob

Jacob:Um, I think that's enough

Robin:*stops soaking his arm...dries it & grabs a needle* This may hurt a bit

Jacob:*eyes widen What's the needle 4

Robin:*starts stitching the cut*

Jacob:*winces in pain* That hurts

Robin:It wouldn't hurt if you stopped moving

Jacob:HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STOP MOVING WHEN YOUR STICKING A FUCKING NEEDLE IN MY FUCKING SKIN

Robin:*stops & gets ontop of him...pins his arm down* LOOK I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU HERE!!! ANYONE ELSE WOULD'VE LEFT YOU ON THE FUCKING STREET, BUT I DIDN'T. NOW SUCK IT UP & TAKE THE PAIN. YOU BIG AFRO PUFF BABY

Jacob:*shocked*

Robin:*rolls eyes & get off of him....grabs needle & begins stitching him again*

Jacob:*looks at her*

Robin:*finishes....takes the cloth off & leave the room*

Jacob:*looking at her ass as she walks away*

Robin:*comes back with a wet cloth*

Jacob:What you gonna do with that?

Robin:*sighs* Sit up

Jacob:*looks a her 4 a minute then sits up*

Robin:*kneels down & gets in between his legs....puts the wet cloth on his stomach & starts dabbing it around his stomach*

Jacob:*looks at her....sweating...gets a huge boner*