New Love

NEXT DAY

(Jacob's Pov)

I woke up with Robin next me. I smiled thinking about what happened yesterday. I'm fucking in love with her. Out of all the girls i did b4 this had to be the best. I just hope she doesn't get hurt. She doesn't know what I am & what I do. I just want her to be safe. I looked at her. She was laying right next to me. I smiled & got under the covers. I quickly opened her legs & started to lick her navel. She woke up while moaning my name. I continued to lick her navel she moaned again. Then spoke.

(Jacob's Pov Over)

Robin:Jacob *moan* Your *moan* gonna *moan* make *moan* me *moan* have *moan* a *moan* orgasm *moan*

Jacob:*smirks...peaks head up from the covers* Maybe i want you to have an orgasm

Robin:*looks at him* You wouldn't

Jacob:*sticks 2 fingers in her* Maybe I would *starts going in & out really fast*

Robin:*moans* Jacob

Jacob:*smiles*

Robin:*cums on his fingers*

Jacob:*takes them out & licks them* delicious*

Robin:I'm gonna take a shower

Jacob:*still ontop of her* Can i take one with u?

Robin:*sighs & smiles* Sure

Jacob:*smiles & gets off of her*

Robin:*runs into the bathroom*

Jacob:*slaps her butt as she runs & follows her*

IN THE SHOWER

Robin:*turns on the shower & hops in*

Jacob:*closes the bathroom door & locks it....hops in the shower*

Robin:*bends down & starts washing legs*

Jacob:*bites lip....bends down over her & whispers in her ear* Do you feel something touching you?

Robin:*stands up & turns around* Jacob!

Jacob:*smiles & pins her down to the tile wall*

Robin:Jacob!!

Jacob:*rubs her pussy*

Robin:*let's out a soft moan*J-Jacob

Jacob:*whispers* Let round 4 begin

Robin:*looks at him*

(Jacob's Pov)

I stuck 2 fingers inside of her. I smirked when she grabbed my hand & added a 3rd finger. I had her moaning like crazy. I watched her as she moaned & arched her back. The water gently slapping her skin. She looked amazing. I added 4th finger & started backsucking. I could hear the shortening in her breath as she screamed in pleasure. Out of all the girls I fucked she had to be the best. She was different then the other girls. She didn't seemed to be rude, obnoxious or sluttish. I looked down & felt something wet on my fingers. She  cummed. I smiled, took my fingers out & licked the cum off of them. I looked at her & she looked me straight in the eyes. I could tell she wanted more. Luckily while I kissed her this morning I slipped a birth pill in my mouth & gave it to her while we were kissing. So, she's not gonna get pregnant. I bit my lip & lifted her by her legs until they were lined up to my mouth. I wrapped her legs around my neck. She was extremely light. I slowly started licking her vagina. She moaned loudly. I licked it faster basically sticking my toungue in her hole. She moaned like crazy. Her moan turned me on even more. I continued.  I heard her moan my name. I looked up & saw that her eyes had rolled back. 5 minutes later she cummed. I licked it all up & put her down. I kissed her roughly. The water hitting our skin. I stuck it in her & thrusted while moaning. I watched as the cum drizzled down her legs. I went harder. She screamed.

(Jacob's Pov Over)

(Robin's POV)