[imagine # 2] pt. 1!

Despite being silent, you were very popular in your house, Hufflepuff, even in other houses, you were rather popular. Even in Slytherin.

When you stepped into Hogwarts, you were immediately the center of attention. You knew every boy was looking your way, whether it was a lower or upperclassmen. But one, and only one boy does not particularly look your way.

He was just in the same house as you, you know he was odd and awkward but that's what makes him so unique. And this was the first time you took an interest on a boy and you just loved the way he is.

During Care of Magical Creatures class, everytime you were to take a chance, you would look his way. And just for a moment, you'd turn away and you'd look at him again and every time you'd look, you're cheeks were becoming bright red.

You were walking down the hallway, holding your books firmly when a Gryffindor girl bumped into you on purpose, dropping all your books from your grasp.

a/n: pls don't be offended if youre in Gryffindor 😬

"I hope you die, you slut" The Gryffindor girl said.

You bent down to gather your books. You felt tears brimming, it was always like this, you never got along with any of the girls here in Hogwarts, they envied you for being the centre of attention of men.

"Excuse me, but I think you owe her an apology" You heard a male voice say to the Gryffindor girl. Perhaps, this voice you heard was very familiar to you.

You looked up to whom the person was and expect the unexpected, Newt Scamander was there.

The Gryffindor glared at Newt, but gave in anyhow. "Fine! Sorry! Are you happy now?"

Newt went to help you gather your books immediately after the Gryffindor girl walked away.

"I'm Newt, Newt Scamander" He said as he gave you your books.

You gave him a nod. "(Y/N) (L/N)..." You said in your soft voice.

"Well, let's head back to the dorm, you must be tired" Newt said as he helped you up. You gave a hum in response.

While walking, you noticed that Newt was walking alittle farther away from you, probably he was scared to be seen by people. You suddenly stopped on your tracks, making Newt notice and stop as well.

"What's wrong?" He asked when you grabbed his robe.

"Please, walk beside me, Newt" You said, your cheeks turning bright red.

Newt smiled and gave a nod. Now, you two were walking beside eachother, neither of you ever cared about being seen with eachother.

finally i made another imagine! i hoped you enjoyed this one as well, and sorry if you think its bad. i did try. 😅

if u want a part two of this imagine, let me know in the comments below!