Six

The past few weeks have been hard but tomorrow is Halloween and it's getting really close to dads funeral, infact dads funeral is in 4 days, three days after Halloween. Your probably going to ask how am I coping and the truth is I don't have a clue, my head is still all over the place and I don't fancy telling anyone why just yet, not until I'm one hundred percent sure.

Liv has been comforting me which has helped because she's my best friend and all but other than that it's pretty hard, I don't think I've even got over the fact that dad has gone, I still expect him to walk through the doors and give me a hug telling me it's all a mix up but I know it's not.

Liv has said I've changed and I admit I have but none knows why, well I do, things like this does it to you and by this I mean when Lachlan hits me like you all probably know from what I said in the last chapter. Today I'm spending the day with my nephew while Ross goes to work, I didn't mind infact I'm pretty exited since I've not spent time with Moses in awhile.

I climbed out of my warm bed at 8:30 so I could shower and then get dressed by the time my brother had gone to work, it was pretty had for the end off October but I have to admit it's not cold enough for hats, scarves and gloves so I'm obviously not going to wear them, five minutes after climbing out of bed and choosing my outfit for the day I went into the bathroom with my new light blue towels and locked the bathroom door and quickly took a shower, washing myself with my grape body wash and my coconut and apple shampoo.

As soon as I was washed I climbed out of the shower and wrapped myself into my towel before there was a knock at the door of the bathroom "be patient" I called before deciding to take my time to annoy whoever it was. "Come on Camilla you've been in their for ages let someone else use the bathroom" I hear Petes voice complain causing a chuckle to escape my mouth.

"A girl needs time" I responded trying to act serious "Camilla Barton hurry up" he soon spoke so I unlocked the door and open it "it takes time to look this beautiful" I say sarcastically since I didn't even look any different then I did before I had went in, well other than I had wet hair and everything like that. "You can be really annoying sometimes Milla" Pete spoke as I walked past him ignoreing the comment as I opened my bedroom door.

I sat down on my bed with my towel around me as I began to dry myself with my light blue towels. I immediately climbed into my matching underwear once I was dry and quickly I throw on my grey off the shoulder long sleeved jumper type top which has gold writing and a white word. The gold words are 'thankful and Blessed' whereas the white one is "grateful' after the top I add my black skinny jeans which have gotten abit tight around my waist but it's probably because of the reason I suspect with I'll tell you all about it soon.

After I was dressed I brushed my hair and added my black bowed headband and slipped on my black converse high tops. I did naturally make-up before adding my velvet red lip stick. I finally changed my phone case to my brown  hard back case with a lighter brown writing which said 'Don't Worry About Me' which I've actually been saying to evreyone quite a bit lately

I picked up my velvet black handbag as I headed downstairs "hey bro" I smiled to Ross who was feeding Moses "morning Milla, you seem to be in a good mood today, whys that may I ask?" Ross asked me which for the second time today made me Role my ey...

I picked up my velvet black handbag as I headed downstairs "hey bro" I smiled to Ross who was feeding Moses "morning Milla, you seem to be in a good mood today, whys that may I ask?" Ross asked me which for the second time today made me Role my eyes "I'm spending the day with my nephew, why else would I be so happy?" I answered with a question and a grin "if that's all it takes to make you happy you can look after him every day" Ross chuckled and I playfully punched him in the arm

"Owch Cam, for a shorty you punch really hard" Ross joked and I frowned "I'm not short im just fun sized" I respond folding my arms "keep telling yourself that midget" Ross smirks at me and I try to act serious but end up giggling while I spoke "well if you think I'm a midget then I'm not looking after Moses for you today" but obviously Ross knew I was joking because I found it really hard to act serious "fine then" he ends up playing along which we end up doing for a good ten minutes but it was funny.

"Right I need to be off, you know where I will be if you need anything?" He makes sure and I raise my eyebrows at him "really Ross I'm 16, I've looked after him before, I should be fine" I tell him with the sound duh in my voice. "Thanks again for doing this sis" Ross smiled as he gave me a hug and I hugged him back before he left.

"So mr Moses what should we do today?" I ask my nephew even though he couldn't technically talk fully yet "shall we go to the park" I asked him and he smiles his cute smile so I lift him up onto my hip. We go to the park and spend a hour their before I take Moses to davids so I could buy a test, a pregnancy test to be exact, I knew I had to just to be safe.

If I was pregnant I can't tell anyone other than Lachlan,, not untill after dads funeral at least. The thought of being pregnant scared me, and dad not being here to meet his second niece or nephew would be even worse. Stop thinking like that Camilla' I tell myself as we walk into davids shop I walk to the pregnancy tests and pick one up before walking over to the till where Tracy was stood talking to Carly.

I place the test down earning a look from Tracy but I ignored it "that will be £1.45 please Milla" Carly smiled from behind the counter and i handed over one pound fifty before leaving the shop and then going to the cafe.

"Would Moses like a cake" I smiled to my nephew who was in the pushchair who grinned and i smiled, I'll get him a iced finger since I know he loves them. "Hey Brenda could i get a coffee, a iced finger and Belgium bun please" I smiled as soon as she had asked me what I wanted "I'll bring it over to you" she smiled as I paid her and then took Moses to sit down.

"Don't tell daddy you've had a cake" I giggled tickling his sides gently as I lift him from the pushchair and sitting down on the sofa next to the doors "here you go love" Brenda smiled as she brings the two cakes and my coffee over "thanks" I responded quickly. I sit with Moses on my lap as he eats his cake and I drink my coffee when Pete walks in, probably on a break from all the taxi business. "Pete could you watch Moses for a moment please, I need to go to the loo" I speak to my brother who stopped "corse, don't be long though" he responds sarcastically

I quickly go to the bathrooms and use the toilet before I go and wash my hands before leaving the bathrooms again heading to where Pete was with Moses "thanks Petstar" I smiled as I thanked him seeing he was holding the test. "What is this Camilla!" He asks me in a stern protective dad type of way "It's for a friend" I lied simply to my older brothe. I tried to convince Pete it was for a friend and he actually fell for it, usually he's not tho gullible but at least he's gullible when I need him to me.

Pete soon went to work and I took Moses home and put him down for a nap so I took my chance to do the test. I read the box before doing the text and wait for the result to show up and the results come up 'PREGNANT' the test was positive and now I knew I was in trouble

A/N

OMG who expected that, Camilla is pregnant. What will she do, how will Lachlan take the news

Yourll
Have to wait

Byee

Jess xx

P.s this was meant to be up on Tuesday but I'm kinda a little behind in writing 😂😂