Im in Love With My Bestfriend (Nash Grier)

Hi my name is Kayla and I live 700 miles away from my best friend Nash Grier. Nash and I have been best friends for about 5 years now we met in middle school and I always had a crush on him. But 2 years ago I had to move to New York with my mom and stepdad. I havent physically seen him since then we skype, text, and call all the time though. This year I saved money and asked my mom if I have enough money to buy a ticket and extra money to go down and visit she said yes so this summer I will be coming to see my best friend but he doesnt know yet its a surprise! Our parents agreed on it. 

  *************3 weeks later************

Finally its the last day of school and that means I'm leaving New York! Tomorrow I leave my bags are already packed all i need to do is pack my carry on bag which my computer, camera, phone, ipad, wallete and some makeup. The night before I toke a shower and get my clothes put together which was high waisted jean short a black crop top and cheetah vans which i loved then i straightened my hair. I got up around 6:30 I was so excited to go so i got up did some touch ups with my hair then eat breakfast put all my luggage in the car which was 2 suitcases and my carry on Im going to stay there the whole summer. My flight leaves around 9 so I left around 7 and we got everything together and got on the plane. I got on the plane i sat next to this nice pretty  girl her name was Ashley and she was a fan of Nash which i thought was cool even though almost every girl in my school was in love with Nash but I never told anyone that he is my best friend cause no one would believe me or they would ask me so many questions and try to be my friend but i didnt want fake friends. So i asked Ashley why she was going to North Carolina she was going to spend time with her dad for the whole summer as well she asked me why i was going i just told her i was going to see my best friend. We finally landed after 2 hours when i was getting off the plane i called Mrs. Grier and so she was on her way with Skylynn after they picked me up we went to their house. I went straight into Nash's room and I walked in to him making a vine video and he had the front camera on and he yelled " I told you guys dont come in my..." then he turned around and saw me and he hugged me so hard then he apologized for yelling at me. His face expresion was hilarious though. I wish i caught that on video. He asked me if i wanted to be in his vine he was making before and I could never say no to those gorgeous blue eyes so we made a vine. Then he asked me what did I want to do first so i said we could go fishing or something and since he has his drivers licence now he can drive us anywhere. When we got there we just started talking about what we wanted do for the summer and he said he was going to Los Angeles so i said i guess i have to go with you he then questioned why and i told him i was staying the whole summer with him and then he started jumping up and down on the tiny boat thank god we didnt flip over. After we were done fishing we went to the beach and i've been working my ass off in the gym so im close to a 4 pack but I really dont want abs cause i still want to look like a girl. When we got into our bathing suits Nash couldn't take his eyes off of me.

*******Nash's P.O.V********

Let me start off KAYLA IS HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA and she's staying with me the whole summer! When we were done fishing I drove us to the beach and she looked stunninng i couldnt keep my eyes off her I could tell she was working out . This summer is going to be amazing. I told her i need to make a vine so I said in the vine "hey guys im still going to make daily vines but you need to used to seeing my beautiful best friend in a lot of them" then i showed Kayla. A lot of the comments were 

shes so pretty

gorgeous

you guys would be perf together

And some were negitive so i need to make another vine saying "don't hate on her who ever does gets blocked" and in the caption i wrote "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it keep it to yourself".                       ***********NEXT WEEK*************                                                                                                                          Me and Kayla have been going to the beach practically everyday im not complaining i love see her in a bikini. I really wish I could tell her how I really feel but I cant because she lives in New York and i live in North Carolina and i also dont want to lose her as my best friend.

Kayla's P.O.V**********

I've been loving staying here with Nash its been so fun i love going to the beach with him its fun splashing him with the salty water and seeing him shirtless oh my goodness his abs are so sexy. I dont want this summer to be over ever i dont ever want to go back to New York I wish I could stay here with Nash. After we got all the sand off and dryed almost fully we went in his car car and we left everything in the car so i went to check my phone and my mom texted me.....

Mom; Kayla i have amzing news answer when you get the chance.

So I called her and she told me 

Kayla; mom you needed to tell me some good news?

Mom; Kayla Joe(stepdad) got transfered to North Carolina and we are moving in a month and a half so I was looking online for houses for sale and there is a beautiful house right next Nash's house which we can be neighboors its not really neighboors but in the same neighboorhood.

Kayla; OH MY GOD MOM YOU BETTER NOT LYING TO ME IM GOING TO CRY.

Mom; Im not im being completely honest.

Kayla; does this mean i have to back to New York to pack?

Mom; only if you want.

Kayla; ok, well Im going to tell Nash so bye talk to you later.

Mom; bye 

*******end of conversation*******

Nash your never going to believe me but Im moving back here and we are going to live in the same neighboorhood. And then i hugged him for a while I cant believe this I'm moving and i knew Nash was so happy because he was screaming with me it was so load in the car but whatever we were too excited. I asked him when we stoped screaming if he would come with me to New York he said he would to but he needs to ask his mom I hardly believe she would say no and we went back to his house and me and Nash were screaming and his mom yelled at us then he asked and she said yes. 

********Nash's P.O.V.**********

KAYLA IS MOVING BACK TO NORTH CAROLINA IM SO EXCITED. This summer is going to be the best ever Kayla moving back i can tell her how i feel about her finally but im not just going to burg it out im going to do it in a way she wont really know. Later in the day me and Kayla packed for about 2 hours for 3 days in New York.*Next Day* we go to the air port to New York and me and Kayla sit together i was pretty surprised that we got 2 seats right next to each other about 30 minutes in the the flight Kayla fell asleep on me it was so cute....