Scott Imagine: You Find Out Scott Is A Werewolf Part 2

Here you guys go! The long (very) anticipated (I'd like to hope so!) Part 2... Hope you guys enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scott, Isaac and Derek are checking the woods and various other places, while Lydia, Allison and Stiles are searching the school.

"Look guys, I honestly don't get what's the big deal," Lydia rolls her eyes, "It was just a kiss! Scott should just apologize to her and I'm sure she'll get over it."

Stiles shifts uncomfortably as he is the only one of them that knows why you freaked out. Lydia notices his discomfort and narrows her eyes at him. "Spill Stiles! What's going on?"

"Look, it's not my place to say anything. When (Y/N) is ready to tell you then she will," Stiles says in a stern tone. Both girls glare at him, but are both very surprised - Stiles is never serious!

The girls look at each  in silence for a few moments and then go back to searching.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott runs as fast as he can to the woods. He pants and sniffs the air, trying to catch your scent. He follows the trail and finds you sitting on a rock and sobbing. He steps forward slowly wanting to hold you, but also not wanting you to know it's him and to run away.

The leaves crunch as he steps on them and you look up at him. Your eyes meet his, you stand up, ready to leave. "Wait," He pleads, "Don't leave."

You stop and raise your head to meet his slowly. "Wait for what Scott? Why did you do it?"

"She kissed me!"

"Maybe she did and maybe you didn't even kiss her back, but I know Allison, she wouldn't have kissed you unless there was a reason for it."

"There was no reason."

"You're lying Scott. You think after falling in love with you I can't tell that you can never look me in the eye when you lie."

"Fine, you're right. There is a reason."

"Then what is it?" You look him directly in the eyes.

"I can't tell you..."

You look at him in anger. "Well then that's it! You and me, this is it for us! I love you Scott but I can't be with someone who's always going to be lying to me and that doesn't trust me enough..."

"It's not that I don't trust you, I want to tell you. You have no idea how bad I want to tell you, but..."

"But what Scott?"

"I'm afraid  that you're going to look at me differently, that you're not going to love me anymore."

You cup his face and lift it so that your eyes meet again. "You can tell me anything."

"I'm a werewolf," He says before shifting so you could see his form. He shifts back.

"You were right when you said I'd see you differently."

"I was?" His heart breaks at those words.

"Yeah, now there's a whole other side of you for me to love."

"Really?"

"Scott this doesn't change anything between us. I love you and I always will... I can handle you getting your werewolf period once a month if you can handle me getting mine."

"Wow that's a tough choice." Scott chuckles and you roll your eyes.

"I love you," He says before you both look at the full moon and he howls in joy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this doesn't disappoint anyone! Next Imagine is a teen pregnancy one, which guy do you guys want it to be? You can choose any two and I'll pick between the two with the most votes!

If anyone watches the Flash then please check out my profile for when my new book is posted :) .

Thanks so much for you time and patience! You guys rock!

Comment on my profile for faster updates!