part 2. I was here

Skylars pov

I can tell tell miracle was still freaking out but as hard as i tried to get her to stay calm she's just going nuts!.As soon as i'm about to say my last word in the car we pull up to the tour bus and got out.

Mir-mir:This is to much for me.....WHY WOULD HE GO THIS FAR TO F*CKING GET MY MOM AND ME...THATS SO GOT D*MN SENSE!

Sky:*stops her and grabs her sholders*LISTEN TO ME OK.........HE ISN'T GOING TO DO SH*T TO YOU OR YOUR MOM.......DO YOU UNDERSTAND!*lets go*

Mir-mir:*groans*Yes i understand you sky!*giggles*

We got on the tour bus and everyones looking worried.Then when we got inside all of them looked at us princeton got up and hugged miracle tight.

Miracles pov

As soon as i got in the door prince gets up and hugs me real tight.I hugged him to number one because i needed it and two because i had fellings for him.

Mir-mir:*pulls away slow*Thanks prince i needed that alot*smiles*

Prince:No problem mir any thing for a friend*whispers*not for long

Roc:Alright is everybody ready to go!

all except roc:Hell yea!

Roc:Well D*MN!

Mir-mir:*in head*I hope that this will get me away from my crazied dad but close to my mom

We all were trying to figure out which boy to sleep with but soon lay was with ray,dar was with prod,sky was with roc,and i was with prince!

Prince:*walks in room that i'm in*Hey friend!

Mir-mir:*giggles*Hi buddy whatcha need!

Prince:*lays on bed and sighs*nothing just tired!

Mir-mir:*lays on bed to*Well i'm tired to so move your a** or i will!*starts tickling him*

Prince:*laughing hard*OK OK JUST STOP!

Mir-mir:*stops tickling*Thanks bestie!

Next morning i walked  in the bath room to find ANOTHER F*CKING NOTE:

Dumb b*tch,you thought you could leave with out a trace.I know about you friends and your secret crush you and him watch your backs!

                                                                             P.S,i was here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC~~~