6

I woke up and daryl was gone I hope no one seen him leave. I got my cholths on and left the rv.

Daryl was skinning squirrels again and I sat by him in a chair. "Hey daryl" I said "hey sweet heart" he said not looking up
"Sleep good?" He asked "no didn't sleep a wink" I replied "same for me hun" he said back.

No one really did anything that day just fished and some of that stuff it all went by a blur.

I ran my hand though my thick dirty brown hair while sitting by carl and dad
It was dark and cold and we were eating by the fire. I eyed daryl the whole time almost getting caught by Lori ugh.

Amy got up to the rv andrea was to drunk to notice. After amy siad there was no toilet paper she screamed.

We all looked back and a walker bit into her Andrea acted as if she was sobber
And cryed.

Turns out the whole camp was freaking out we were getting over run.

"KATE!" I heard my dad yell I looked back to see a walker. It got on top of me trying to sink it's tee in me "HELP!" The walker almost got me and I seen an arrow go though it's head.
Daryl helped me up and everyone continued to fight.

•••next day•••

We woke up early and we left the camp it was not safe for anyone. I ended up being in the truck with daryl and merle
I called shotgun merle got mad I just laughed.

We were driving till we came to a crowded highway I fell like I have been here but It didn't matter.

Merle got out and me and daryl stayed in the truck. "We should stay. Here we don't know what's out there" I just nodded and I seen daryl fiddle with his thumbs.

I didn't do anything really I was nervous around him but I think I like glenn

I cryed thinking of my dad dying even though he didn't I just didn't like to think he almost did die.

"Princess you ok?" Daryl asked "yea just thinking bout stuff" he nodded and continued to fiddle his thumbs.

I diddo hear anything but I seen no one outside then I heard growlING so it was a herd.

"Get down" daryl said I did as told.

It was about 5 minutes till all of then were gone and sofia got out and she was under a car beside us then there was a waller I didn't think twice to save her.

"Stop!" Daryl urged I just did it sofia hugged me and everyone smiled.

I sat on daryls hood and watched as carol came over "thinks for saving her kate" she said "well she is a good kid and sweet so your welcome"I siad while she hugged me.

her new gun btw

To be continued plus I'm not including the cdc bc it's boring