5

Daryl and some other people left to the city to get guns I hope they were being safe.

I went to help glenn or just talk "hey glenn what are you working on" I asked "nothing really just drawing" he said looking embarrassed "can I have paper and pencils and can I see?" I asked "sure" he hanged me a pencil and some paper "nice thats really good" I said it was a rose but not detailed so far so I wanted to show off my skills to him.

<>2 hours later<>
" glenn you like it" I asked sit was a girl with a day of the dead make up look to her "wow that's nice" he said he kissed my cheek "we need to get to work" we said then laughed.

I didn't really do anything to day exect keep watch with dale.

The group cane back just before sunset and glenn was out of sight and daryl walked tword me and Lori was cutting Carl's hair.

"Hey Kate" daryl said while hugging me "hi" I said (btw daryl is soft around her :p sorry I didn't tell u earlier) daryl kissed my cheek I blushed madly and he smiled.

Merel came up and wanted to talk to daryl so I left and walked to dad but glenn pulled me over to the side so no one could see us nor hear.

"Kate I found a tent so you think you can go with out me" he asked "sure" I said we parted ways.

"Daryl" I said from behind him "hmm" "do you care to sleep in the rv with me??" He nodded "yeah merel wants his own tent" he said "ok" I smiled and walked off.

I just hated myself because I was being with both of them.
But who was it going to be

Comment what you think