Hijacked

Dear reader, 

I'm glad you have found this story (or, rather, found your way back). If you have read this story before, I regret to inform you that a lot has changed.

Things are better than they were six years ago. At least, I hope so. 

Why did I rewrite this story? I'm not quite sure. To cope with the current issues I'm facing? To confront the pieces of trauma I've hidden within my works? To, finally, force myself to work on improving my writing? Who knows. I'm just proud of myself for (somewhat) finishing.

I'm sorry that I disappointed anyone when I initially drafted this story. I was in a dark place. To be upfront, I absolutely could NOT stop cringing at the idea of me writing about someone—a living and breathing person who I admire—in such a weird way. This is partly why when things were building up, I didn't want to write. I wanted to share my story with an audience, but I was ruining it in the process (along with my poor grammar).

This updated version is NOT categorized as fanfiction.

I have kept the gist of the plot I originally intended, but expanded on it more. All names have been changed, and the relationships are on different levels. This story is FINALLY not in first person, and, in opinion, longer. Our main protagonist looks a lot different than when I wrote her years ago. I love her in her current state, and I hope you do as well.

I doubt anyone will return to this (hell, I don't blame you! How long has it been?), but I needed this closure. As  weird as it may sound, I needed to revisit my past and finally end this chapter of my life.

So, here's to you, dearest reader. I hope you enjoy the new direction this story went. 

See you soon,

Margo