Accidents

The next few weeks went very slowly for the boys. Craig's time consisted of watching Tweek from afar and casually rarely making small talk with him. Tweek's time however, consisted of spending all of his time with Bebe.

Bebe and Tweek were officially a couple now. Wendy, Red and Heidi had accepted him hanging out with them every break.

Today was the last day of term. Craig was on his way to school as usual when he saw Tweek walking opposite him.

'Hey!'

Craig texted him happily. He watched Tweek remove his phone from his pocket and looked down at the text.

'Hey Craig!'

Craig decided to have some fun. He crossed the street silently and snuck up behind Tweek. Suddenly, he wrapped his hands around Tweek's waist, lifting his shirt up slightly.

He rested his freezing cold hands on Tweek's stomach. "Gah!" He screamed. Craig giggled and swept Tweek around to face him. "Hey there!"

Tweek went red in the face and slapped Craig in the arm. "Never do that again!" He shouted, slapping him once more.

"Ow! Alright!" He laughed. Tweek couldn't help but laugh too, ignoring his pathetic attempt at being angry. "Shut up.." He playfully punched Tweek's arm.

The two eventually stopped laughing and stared into each other's eyes. "So um.." Craig looked away. "How's your relationship with Bebe going?"

Tweek sighed. "Well, fine I guess. But I just don't think it's going anywhere, honestly. I-I don't think a-any of her friends like me. T-They hate m-me!" He stuttered heavily. "No, no! I bet they don't. Tweekers, you're super loveable! Trust me! I know!"

Tweek froze. Craig realised what he had said and tried to cover it up. "No, wait! That just slipped! I.. I don't love you! I don't! I don't love you! I don't love you!"

Tweek started laughing. "Try to cover it, Tucker." He grinned. "N-No! I don't love you! I swear!" He was blushing deeply.

"You really don't?" Tweek's face fell. "You.. you really, really don't?!" He grabbed onto Craig's jacket and shook him back and forth. He then settled on keeping his face directly in front of his own. Craig looked him straight in the eyes. "What? Do you want a kiss or something?"

Tweek scoffed and let go. "There ya go. We should get going. We'll be late. I wouldn't want to ruin your 100% attendance!" Craig teased.

Tweek pushed him playfully before the two restarted their walk. Midway, Craig took Tweek's hand. "Wha-.. gah! Craig!" He exclaimed. "It's.. so you don't hurt yourself."

"H-How?" "So you don't fall. Or get attacked by gnomes, maybe?"

Tweek flinched at the name. "Don't even bring them up!" He screamed. "Calm down, Twitches." Craig hugged him. Tweek hugged back, sinking into the calmness of his grasp.

"You're so adorable, Tweek. Hell, I could kiss you!"