Violent Breakup

"It was crap!"

Craig attempted to convince Tweek that his music wasn't good, but he just wasn't having it. Eventually, the two gave up arguing and decided to agree to disagree.

"I dumped Bebe." Tweek stated. Craig froze and looked over at him. "You what?" "I dumped Bebe. Why do you think I-I was sitting alone at l-lunch?"

Craig looked back on that memory and nodded in realisation. "Well, why'd you do it?" Tweek sighed. "Like I said this morning. I-I just didn't see u-us getting anywhere." "But you two were meant to be!" Craig lied through gritted teeth.

"Nah. I-I went off her a little while ago. She didn't like me either. S-She made that very clear earlier.." "What did she do to you?" Tweek looked to him.

Craig wore an angered expression across his face. "N-Nothing, r-really. She just t-told me she h-hates me. That s-she never liked me. T-Then she punched m-me.."

Craig stood up and left the room. "C-Craig! Come back!" Tweek ran after him. He jumped onto his back in an attempt to stop him. Craig fell to the floor and Tweek landed on top of him. "I'm.. I'm s-sorry. B-But you can't k-kill her!"

"I'm not! I'm gonna talk some sense into her dumbass self!" "Just leave her, Craig! Just l-leave her."

Craig sighed and nodded to him. He lifted himself and helped Craig up. "I-I'm sorry." "Don't be. You did what you had to do to make me calm down. This is why I love you."

"You w-what?!" Tweek was incredibly flustered. "That just slipped! It's like.. when you accidentally tell your friend you love them. That ever happen to you?" "N-No.."

"Well it's happened to me!" Craig shouted quickly. The two had returned to sitting on Craig's bed. Tweek suddenly wrapped his arms around Craig and pushed him back onto his pillows. Craig had no clue what was going on, but he accepted it for what it was.

Next, he snuggled up to Craig's chest and tucked his legs in between his. "What are you doing?" "I'm sad, Craig. You're alright with this, right? This is what we always used to do."

At the end of the day, he was right. He and Tweek had always cuddled whenever one of them was sad to try and cheer each other up.

Craig stroked Tweek's blonde hair and placed his other hand on his back. The two then fell asleep in each other's arms, safe and sound.

"Craig!" A voice shouted, waking the two up abruptly. 'Great.' Craig thought. 'The one time Tweek sleeps, he can't just wake up in his own time. Bloody brilliant..'

Craig opened his eyes to see his mother standing next to his bed. "You're gay?!" "Who said that?" He mumbled and flipped her off.

Tweek lay there in silence, pretending to still be asleep. It was obvious he wasn't, however, because his breathing pattern had changed. "I come home and see this? Shame on you! And who's this prick, then?" She pointed a finger to Tweek. "Don't you dare call him that.."

"So what? What are you gonna do?!" She bellowed. "Get back to arguing with dad, you asshole." He ordered. His mother stomped and left the room.

"Bitc-" Craig was cut off by the sound of soft crying. The sounds filled the newly silent room. "T-Tweek? Are you alright?"

The boy only continued to sob. "T-This is happening b-because of m-me!" He cried. "No! Babes, she's like this all the time. I didn't expect her to catch us, though. I'm sorry." He pulled Tweek closer to him and kissed the top of his head.

"It's okay.."