First Adventure- Bay Under Attack

A great day had passed yesterday. I need to face a new day that I'm sure is filled with so much adventures and discoveries that can help improve my character. From the top of the hill, I thought of a wierd idea.

"Kyaaaaa! I'm super ace! I'm gonna beat you all up! Be prepared! Im comming! HA-HA-HA!" Then I ran with a very fast speed down the hill.

What if I'm a real super hero? Hmm. I know that that would not happen, but what if? I will have a red cloak, strong armor, and of course, a powerful weapon. Hmm, that sounds good. And they will call me, Ultra Mega Super Ace!

"Ultra Mega Super Ace!" I shouted.

Ooops. That must be too long. Hmm. I need to think of another name that is shorter, yet very charismatic. I'm a hero. I'm the one responsible for saving the humanity. I must be mighty. Then I'll call my self... AHA! "Xavier the Savior!"

That's it! From then on, I keep on calling myself "Xavier the Savior". It sounds very mighty and heroic. HA-HA-HA! I will be known all over the world. 

Well, that's me. A very imaginative and fighting Ace. I believe that by having such super-natural powers, I can change my country. And I would be the first Inferior president of this nation. 

I got myself dressed like a superhero. A red cloak, strong armor, but I don't have a powerful weapon. This was just a piece of wood. But it's okay. This is just temporary. I will find a powerful weapon someday. I know that will come. I will just train myself for the rest of the years. Until I'll finally find my weapon. 

At first, those words were just words. But as time pass by, these words just became my mission and inspiration in life. I can do it, I know. With the help of God, everything is possible. 

This day I have money. Money that's enough to buy essential things such as foods and cloth. Yes, only a piece of cloth. Ha-HA! That's all I can buy with my money. I'm planning to eat fresh fish in the evening. I should go to the market.

I went to a market, a market near the bay. The wind was good at first, but suddenly it changed. It seems that the air smells like blood. As I enter the market, I can't see anyone moving. They're all unconcious, some are already dead. Large amounts of blood is flowing unto the sea. The surrounding smells fishy. This was the first time to witness this large amount of dead people. I just closed my eyes and ran towards the gate to exit the market. The gate's just gone closed. Then I heard a sound of footstep comming near me. I got scared. I just hid under the table of a stall. With my very own eyes, I saw a man. No, it's not a man. A very rare creature. It can be classified to as a monster. Oh my! This is the first time seeing this kind of creature. I'm very scared this time. I don't know what to do. But that time, a man came. A hooded man who's holding a bow. I saw him shoot the monster. I can't see his face. The arrow dodged the monster. Then the monster had his counter attack. The man fell from the top of the gate. I think he's already dead. The bow also fell, but not with him, it fell towards me. I got it. I'm thinking of shooting the monster again. But the bow has only one arrow now. I hope it won't dodge anymore. 

Then I shoot him. I did not expect of hitting him accurately. But the arrow had passed his chest. Killing him until it fell on the floor. Oh my! I just killed him! Did I? Yes! The monster's dead. I'm a hero! HA-HA! But wait.! The man. I ran towards the man but he's already dead. I looked the the bow. And it glows. I don't know why. But I know that he gave it to me. I believe that he make this fell unto me with a purpose. Yay! I have a weapon now! I'm so happy. This was the first time. And I know that I can discover many things more as I grow. I went home with a big smile on my face. I kept the bow with me. I always bring it anywhere I go. Cause I know that the spirit of that man is in this bow, guiding me in every adventures.