Jaeyeon wheeled her luggage past the various people that were shoving to even get passed each other. Which she would always make the slightest bit of eye contact, and give a stank face.

"Do people not know what excuse me is here?", Jaeyeon again rolled her eyes to herself.

Actually, she had no idea where she was going, and had honestly been walking for about half an hour trying to find a spot to meet up with Jimin.

Jaeyeon went into her phone trying to connect onto the free wifi.

Can not connect

"Of course." She gave out an irritated sigh.

If anything, Jaeyeon had found herself back at square one. There was a big machine that circled around bags and luggage, as people waited to find their things. One person in particular caught her eye though.

Just the way she stood with her hands on her hips made it even more obvious to who Jaeyeon thought she was.

Jaeyeon gulped to herself and walked over to the person with long silky hair, and tapped on her shoulder.

"H-Hello?" Jaeyeon muttered.

The girl turned around and give a girly shriek as she hurriedly fixed we hair side to side," OH SHIT, JAEYEON?!"

Quickly, Jayde wrapped her arms around the short girl pulling her into a tight embrace. Which Jaeyeon's face was smashed into Jayde's shoulder causing her cheeks to squish her lips together.

As fast as Jayde hugged Jaeyeon she pulled away from the hug with both her hands on Jaeyeon's shoulders," Where the hell is everyone els?"

Jaeyeon shrugged her shoulders," I've been here ALL day and I just now found you."

Jayde Pouted but before she could open her lips another voice screamed out," Guys!"

Both girls turned around to the person who was waving their hands shamelessly as other people gave her weird looks.

Both Jayde and Jaeyeon received a dazed look at each other before looking back at the figure.

"That's..her, right?", Jeayeon tilted her head.

"You can tell just by the way she waves." Jayde added.

"Yup, it's definitely her." Jeayeon nodded her head in agreement.

Jayde crossed her arms and gave a small smirk before opening her mouth,"The walking meme."