All the girls were desperate to find Chari because they all had been walking for about an hour looking for her. Yet, nothing.

But it was decided by NaRae that they should split up to have a better chance of finding Chari.

AreumKook

Areum lazily dragged her luggage behind her as the back of her foot would constantly get caught under the luggage.

Annoyed, Areum picked up her luggage and held tightly onto it, despite the bag being 10x bigger than she was. Areum could barely even see over the bag as she clumsily walked and bumped pass people.

She stopped and looked up at her surroundings spotting a big sign with
Bold letters.

Seoul, Korea

Areum noticed this was the same pod she had came into from exiting the plane. Of course, thinking back to Seoul and being a bit homesick.

Areum pouted to herself, but before she could continue on much people starting pouring into the pod from their plane.

Instantly, people were pushing and shoving through Areum as she block a small spot trying to stand her ground. Suddenly, a large man came rushing out the doors completely unaware of Areum, as he shoved pass her causing her glasses the knock off her face.

Areum let out a small wince, and dropped her luggage squinting at the floor for her lost glasses.

The pod finally cleared up and Areum scanned half blindly at the floor looking for what ever black blurry blob she can find on the floor.

Until a small blurry object was seen from a short distance," Please don't be cracked," Areum clumsily ran over and collapsed on her knees.

She reached out for the glasses, but to surprised someone had already beat her to it.

Areum looked up to a blurry figure that brought the lenses to her face. Placing them perfectly in place where they belonged," First you can't do your math homework and now you're running around an airport half blind?"

It was Jungkook, giving a soft chuckle.

Areum jumped back from how close he had been to her,

while quickly turning her face close enough to her shoulder

while quickly turning her face close enough to her shoulder. Causing her redden cheek to squish against her shoulder," I didn't feel like wearing contacts.."