Cat noir figures out ladybugs identity

It was a normal day for marinette she walked with alya on her way to school. Then she seen Adrien and a blonde haired girl named chloe she seemed to be annoying him. Marinette then went over " come on Adrien just sign this poster for me" said chloe " no I keep telling you I don't wanna sign anything" he said. But she kept asking him to sign it " you heard him chloe if he doesn't wanna he doesn't have to so leave him alone" said marinette and chloe left felling anger. Adrien felt relieved she came " thanks marinette if there's anything I can do for you let me know" said Adrien "no problem Adrien" said marinette.

Chloe was in a empty classroom " stupid marinette she always ruins things" said chloe " that's it chloe"said a voice only chloe can hear " I'm hawkmoth and I'll give you power to have your revenge and get your crush all you have to do is get ladybug and cat noir miraculous" said hawkmoth. Then chloe turned into hawkmoth newest villain dark fire who burns things with one blast of her fire.

Then it was marinette and Adrien left to find a place to hide. Then marinette transformed " tiki spots on" said marinette and she transformed into ladybug then Adrien transformed " Plagg claws out" said Adrien and he was now cat noir. Then they showed up " that's enough" said ladybug " and I thought I was hot headed" said cat noir. Then they begun fighting and ladybug used her secret weapon " lucky charm" said ladybug  and a bucket of water appeared. Then she looked around " cat noir get ready to kick the bucket" said ladybug then cured the akuma  " well I better go now" said ladybug " till our next adventure" said cat noir.

Cat noir followed her and looked through a crack in a wardrobe. But he got a shock " m-marinette" said cat noir then he let himself turn back " wow you figured out ladybugs identity the girl you had a crush on" said Plagg. The next day Adrien went the day as normal " okay tomorrow I'll tell her about it" said Adrien.