Identities revealed and a new couple emerges

It was just a normal day for Marinette as she was at her locker getting her stuff ready for her next class. Then alya walked over to her " hey Marinette how's it going?" said alya " things are great yourself" said Marinette " it's great by the way Adrien wanted me to give you this"said alya. Then the bell ran " aww I didn't get to read the letter" said marinette " chill girl just read it after class" said alya then they left. Marinette wasn't paying attention she was just thinking " I wonder what's writing on the letter" said marinette " marinette are you paying attention" said the teacher " yes ms" said marinette.

Then the bell ran and she read it. It said " dear marinette, I need to talk to you after school it is very important from Adrien" the note read. Alya was curious " well what does it say?" said alya " Adrien wants to meet me after school to talk" said marinette excitedly. Then marinette and alya went to go eat lunch and when they sat down Adrien and nino was getting their food " hey Adrien nino over here" said alya. And so the boys sat down Adrien sat beside marinette and nino sat beside alya " hey Adrien I got your letter" said marinette " so will you meet after school" said Adrien " yes" said marinette.

Then the bell rang and it was time for their last class. The teacher was talking about there project " okay class today we will be in pairs of two for our project we are to make a booth for the school fundraiser that you agree on" said the teacher. Marinette was thinking of getting Adrien to be her partner " hey marinette why don't you go be partner with Adrien" said alya " I was thinking that myself" said marinette. Then the bell rang.

And it was time for marinette to meet Adrien. She just walked out when "hey marinette" said Adrien "hey Adrien so what you want to talk about" said marinette " well first we are going to have to go someplace private" said Adrien. And so they went to a alley " okay so I wanted to talk to you about ladybug" said Adrien " what about ladybug" said marinette " listen I know you are ladybug" said Adrien " what how did you find out" said marinette. Then he explained everything " so that's how I figured out " wow I do not know what to say" said marinette " and um I'm cat noir" said Adrien " you're the guys who has been flirting with me" said marinette " you know when I always wanted to do something to ladybug" said Adrien " and what's that" said marinette. " I always wanted to kiss her ever since last valentines day" said Adrien " well looks like we both have a crush on each other" said marienette " really you had a crush on me" said Adrien.

Then they decided to go to the park together " so what now" said marinette then Adrien kissed her. Then once they kissed they heard a flash. They then looked but couldn't see " so anyway do you wanna become a couple" said Adrien " of course" said marinette. When Marinette got home  " mom dad I got great news" said marinette " what is it honey" said her mother " I got a new boyfriend" said marinette. When Adrien got home " hey dad guess what I got a girlfriend" said Adrien " that is great we can use this as new publicity" said Adrien's father. Then Adrien and marinette went to there own beds