Part 3

Fifteen minutes afterwards Zariah was out the door and in Evianna's brand new black Ford Focus.

As Evianna drove to her house, she kept looking at Zariah with a worried look on her face. She sat balled up in the chair with her head laying against the door, eyes full of tears.
Evianna is Puerto Rican, she has a darker shade of white skin complexion, her hair is black with stripes of dark blonde in on them, and she has a very fit body.

This makes me mad and sad at the same time because she's crying and upset. I really hate to see her like this. Even though it's good to express your feelings I still don't feel like this is healthy for her. She's hurting too bad, but I think I can cheer her up, Evianna thought as she pulled up into the driveway of her house.

Evianna turned off the engine, took the keys out, got out the car closing the door behind her, went to the passenger side, as Zariah straightened in the chair Evianna opened the door.

"Babe stop crying I got you, " Evianna said as she led Zariah out the car by the hand.

Evianna closed the door and locked it with the alarm. Tears steady fell down Zariah's cheek as she was led to the door and into Evianna's room. No one else was home lucky for them.

Evianna secured the door, cut off the lights,  lit two vanilla candles, then they both got into Evianna's soft king sized bed and cuddled real close looking deep into each other's eyes.

Damn to be honest I swear I'm gay because every time I'm around her or we're closs like this I get hot. When she touches me so gently it makes me weak and my body cry for more. I don't think she knows what she doing to me, Evianna thought frustrated knowing she had to focus on Zariah's feelings right now.

"Babe? Babe?" Zariah called Evianna as she was in a daze staring at Zariah.

"Huh, " Evianna answered coming back at earth.

"I need you right now, and you wasn't listening, " Zariah cried.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm here I'm here, " Evianna said holding Zariah even closer to her. "Start from the beginning."

"Every since I was a little girl things just went from the happiest days of my life to the saddest then to deep deep depression. At first I had both of my loving parents we went everywhere and did almost everything together. Then they started having issues and problems in their relationship. The cheating, arguments, drugs, stripping-"

"Um I know I never asked you this, but what turned you out? You went from my best friend to my freaky girlfriend. Well not that we've had sex but the things we do. And I got to admit it feels so damn good. Sometimes I do think you really want me with the damn teasing and kissing me. It doesn't seem like it's pretend to me."

Dammit I didn't think this would be so soon. I didn't tell her that I was molested by a man and a woman well at least that's what it started as, up until I started to love the shit and couldn't get enough, Zariah thought while she laid her head on Evianna's shoulder.

"Are you not going to answer my question? " Evanna asked pushing Zariah's shoulders away from her so she can be looking her in the eyes.

"Um I... "

"Come on spill the beans."

"I was molested by two people and that's what turned me out. I got very sexually active and started being my own "woman" and didn't listen to anyone because of how I had it with them. Then I started to act like I gave zero fucks about school. I thought that I didn't need it or anyone else. It got to me the life I was living with them, I felt like I was married to them like I couldn't live without them."

"And you didn't even bother to tell me this? Even through all that affected me too. So what was it? You didn't trust me? "

"I didn't trust anyone with that."

"So you just saw me as half the person I am? " Evianna said. She let go of Zariah and sat up in the bed getting upset. "Like I was a person who was just there I didn't exist as your fucking friend."

To be honest every since the love triangle stopped I been trying to replace what I had. I want both a boy and a girl that know how to handle me in bed cause once I start I won't stop til I get enough, Zariah thought to herself.
"Because you don't know what that would have cost me!"

"You're the one acting like they're so loving to you. "

"Clearly you ain't thinking. If somebody doing something that's a damn crime they gone tell you not to tell nobody. Right? "

"Yeah. But what the hell that got to do with anything? I been there for your ass since we was little jitts. I was there when you was going through all that shit not knowing what the hell was wrong with you because you didn't say not one word to me! "

"I wasn't acting that way the whole time. "

"I don't want to talk no more, " Evianna said, getting under the covers laying down with her back facing Zariah.

Zariah put her hand on Evianna's side. "We're not supposed to go to bed mad at each other."

"Don't touch me! " Eviannna yelled roughly pushing Zariah's hand off her.

A couple hours later they both fell asleep still angry and upset.
############################
Tell me what y'all think of my story. Next chapter coming up.