Part 3

Jayden's Point Of View

So my girl call me and tells me her feelings been hurt by her best friend and she's in need of some lovin.

I go get her, take her back to my crib, and we all over each other. I love the fact that she's really into it more than usual. Even though I know it's wrong because she's hurting but this is the what she wants.

After the four play clothes off and I'm inside her deep.

Man goddamn this pussy is so fucking good.

It's very wet and boiling hot. I almost came right then and there. Then she goes to riding me. Damn this feeling!  I love the way she rides so sexually.

Minutes later she's screaming she's ready to cum and I'm right there with her.

"Oh Zay, " I screamed out as I came inside of her cause she wouldn't let me pull out.

This is going to cause problems considering the fact that she can get pregnant and I came a lot.

"Oh Evianna!" Zariah screamed out of ecstasy coming all over me.

She rolled over on the bed breathing heavy. I went and took a quick shower collecting my thoughts.

Did she just call out Evianna's name on me? I mean I know y'all just had an argument and whatever but I'm the one that was pleasing you not her. Unless she was-that bitch was imagining me as her.

I finished rinsinf off, turned off the water, dried and stood in the mirror staring at my face. I pictured Evianna's face on my body and vision went red. I punched the glass as hard as I possibly could. It shattered my hand bleeds but I feel no pain. I am just that pissed.

The door opens it's Zariah standing there observing me crying eyes red with a long robe on. I gave her a long hard look gritting my teeth and bolding up my teeth.

"I-"

Before she even got another word I punched her in the jaw with all my might. She fell backwards onto the bed holding her face.

I was not going to apologize to her I'm not sorry for a motherfucking thing. I just went to the living room got on my knees and cried hard. She hurt my soul, just breaking my heart is an underestimate for this shit.

She is all I have left I've lost my family, my best friend from elementary school and now I've lost her. She been there through it all and not once have I taken her granted I've always appreciated her no matter what I cherished her she was my everything.

I don't give a damn because it was a females name it she screamed out it still was dead ass wrong. And I hadn't even asked whether she slept with her not because even if she didn't she still find her attractive she still wants sex with her apparently more than with me. And for her to do this shit to me is crazy.

My parents taught me to love what you have cherish it and don't let go of something that's good. You don't miss a good thing til it's gone.

She gone learn that lesson when I'm gone. I've learned it once and I've never done wrong again. If I had done what she did then all hell would've broke lose.

When I finally calmed down enough I told her to go home I don't care how just go. She put her clothes on and she left.
############################
Do y'all think Zariah was wrong for what she did? Do y'all think Jayden should give her another chance? Comment please.