Chapter 2

It was a Wartortle! Torrent was shocked at Bubble's enthusiasm and happiness, even after she just scared the living daylights out of him! Focus, Torrent. The turtle just asked you a question. "My name's Torrent. And, um, I was stranded here...?" Torrent mustered.

          "Ha ha! I like you! You're funny!" said Bubbles. "We should probably get some food now. I can't believe it's already sunhigh!" Oh, ok. Now I'm taking orders from a Wartortle! Anyways, I am starving. Is there a tribe here too? And what in the name of Kyogre is sunhigh? I'll just ask all my questions on the way to get food from the tribe, if there is one. If not, I am so dead.

          "Wow, you sure do have lots of questions, Torrent! And stop your worrying, you're not going to die."

          I said that out loud.

          "...Heh..ok." muttered Torrent.

          "Oh. Well, there is a small tribe here. It's not really a tribe, actually... More of a... community! Lots of different Pokemon live there. It's really mixed up!"

          Oh no! What does 'It's really mixed up' mean? Now I feel like I have even more Venomoth fluttering around in my stomach... "W-what do you mean by 'It's really mixed up'?" Torrent stuttered. "Well, my best friend is a Mudkip named Ripple. The leader of the tribe is my older cousin, who's a Samurott named Typhoon..." Bubbles went on, but Torrent didn't really pay attention. It doesn't seem that bad... they're all Water types. "... and the Pikachu twins. One is a female named Lightning, and the other is a male named Thunder.

          "What!?! Two Pikachus?" Exclaimed Torrent. "But aren't they Electric types? They're super effective against Water types! How did they even get here in the first place? They couldn't swim all they way out here!" Torrent was so baffled by this! It really isn't that big of a deal... but PIKACHU? "Oh, but they could! It's just an illusion! Really, all you have to do is swim about the length of a human!" Really? Maybe that's why I- Torrent's thoughts were interrupted by Bubbles. "That's probably how you got here. Oh yeah! It is! I forgot that only Vaporeon know about The Gap."

          "Huh. It's almost like you could..." Torrent whispered to herself. 'Read my mind' was what she was thinking, but... "Ugh, nevermind. That's just crazy." "What?" said Bubbles. "Nothing..." muttered Torrent.

          Finally, they got to the tribe. It took them surprisingly long to get there, though. It was nearly dark outside and Torrent felt that if she didn't eat in less than 10 minutes, she would faint. She looked over at Bubbles to ask him some more questions, but he looked extremely serious. Maybe I should just wait until I get settled here...

          Her thoughts were interrupted as they approached. That... may not happen.