Chapter 5

"Um, the Wartortle? The one that pushed me onto the rock...?" ushered Torrent. "I'm pretty sure his name is Bubbles..."

          "What? No! His name isn't Bubbles! That's hilarious!" Blade was laughing so hard that she sounded like she couldn't even breathe. "Well, are you gonna tell me his name, or what?" Torrent was starting to get defensive. Can't Blade take this a little more seriously?

          "His name is Tornado, and he's a Traitor. 'Traitor' is a job in which a Pokemon makes you think they're nice and loving, then they throw you into their tribe. Which is usually pretty shitty, especially if they have a 'Traitor' job. This job's original purpose used to be to recruit new tribe members if a tribe didn't have enough Pokemon. Tribes started to abuse this position, and leaders began using it to recruit new... slaves..? For their own pleasure."

          "The name Tornado really makes sense, if you ask me. Tornadoes suck you up into their monstrous whirlwind of trash, toss you around a whole lot in there, get you all flustered (and/or kill you), then they catapult you out of that whirlwind."

          I may understand what Bubb- no, Tornado- meant when he said 'It's really mixed up'.