The games began

Toriel"Your not taking my child anywhere sans..I won't let you.."she looking at sans darkly

Sans look at toriel"toriel it going to be alright..okay? Trust me.."he look at you with a sigh

Papyrus"BROTHER, I WILL NOT PUT THIS HUMAN IN A CAGE.. PLEASE SANS LISTENED TO TORIEL.."

Sans"..bro..I want everyone safe.. please trust me I know what I'm doing.."he look at papyrus sadly

You watch them as you slowly backing up with tears"..whats happening.."

Toriel go to you and hug you really close and protectly"nothing is happening my sweet child, I promise.."

You felt safe and toriel arms"okay mother.."you close your eyes

Sans"toriel stay away from the kid.."his eyes went dark"..don't you trust me toriel?"

Toriel"sans I don't care,..it my child I love them who they are..I can change them sans.."she pick you up"if you don't mind I'm going home with my child and that final.."

Sans"toriel your child is going to kill you, me and papyrus what then toriel!?"

Toriel growls darkly"sans you're being nonsense! This child wont hurt a fly..stop being strict about my child!,okay? Do you got that sans!?"

Sans looking down as he summon one gasterbaster "toriel I will go hard on you.. unless you give me them..now.."

Papyrus gasps "SANS!? BUT THAT AWAY NOW!!"

Toriel holding you protectly"SANS HOW COULD YOU!!!"

You open your eyes at sans gasterbaster with a tear rolling down your cheek"..sans.. please stop this.. please"

Sans look at you darkly"..chara in you kiddo..and I wont let them..kill anyone..I hope you understand kid..."sans hand still up

You look at toriel as chara kicks in"..heh mother please but me down"chara smiled

Sans"!?!"

Toriel nods as she but 'you' know"alright my sweet child"she smile

Chara look at sans darkly with a smile as time stop "how sad (c/y) trusted you and now I think..thier scared of you..good job dumbass "chara pull out a knife"alright let settle this..huh?"you trying control chara as you screaming sans name for help with tears 'sans..help me I'm scared!!..I need you..I need mother..I need.. papyrus' you cried as your in your mind 'I NEED ALL OF YOU !!"you sobbing as chara laughing"they need you sans ~ heh heh how horrible you can't help them.."

Sans smile darkly"there is one way but the kid not going to like it..but who I'm kidding you going to restart anyways" he summon bones to attack chara as they in the old judgement hall

Chara block"heh heh.." they attack on sans but he block them as they fight about one hour