The return ( book number 2)

You and sans was talking about the last reset and how sans was sorry, sans look at you with a small smile " so this time kiddo..let's not let nobody know your here..okay?" Sans look at you as you like at him sadly " even mother?" Sans nods "yes..i- well I mean we don't want her hurt again even you kiddo.."sans sigh sadly "everything is still the same..."you look at sans with tears in your eyes "did anyone else knows what happened to me at the last reset?..." Sans eyes we black as sweat appears on his forehead "..uh..kid..I'm sorry but no one remembers anything..except for me and you..."you look down with tears rolling down your cheek "so my death was pointless?.."sans "kid don't say that, you know it wasn't true.."sans sigh" let's take a walk...to clear our heads "he grab your hand and started to walk to a safe place to hide you in "..." You didn't responded to sans as you were sad wards him "..." Sans look at you with a frown "..hey kid,I know it's hurts but..we got to face it..it called 'Life' for a reason..."he looks away from you "..I know you don't want to talk to me but hey, you're not the only one..who doesn't want to talk to me.." You hold sans hand tightly "sans..I'm not mad at you..it at..I thought if I hit the reset..everything stay a little same..like me and mother can live happily together..I mean "you started to cry as sans hug you close "..I'm sorry kiddo..be she doesn't remember anything at the last reset.." Sans rub your head to comfort you as you your still crying "....."