Madness is bliss

Her name Harleen Quinsell ( tell me how to spell) and her job was being a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She is one of the best in her field, is second in command to the head psychiatrist his self, Dr. Nicólo Machiavelli (just because I can I did) , and is very beautiful. She is 5ft 1, honey-gold hair, baby-blue eyes, and a sophisticated style.

" Harleen, Dr. Machiavelli just called for you. He says he wants you to meet him in on basement floor 5 pronto." The desk assistant tells Harleen, who just clocked in. "Tell him I'm on my way Marge." Harleen says. Marge nods and Harleen makes her way into the elevator.  Another doctor by the name of Jeffrey Stevenson quickly got into the elevator with her. "You know for a second i thought i would miss the door. So Harleen you wanna go out tonight? I think we should go dancing. It is going to be so fun." He starts. "Look Stevenson I'm Really not in the mood today maybe some other time ok?" She says and he gets off the elevator. It's going to be a busy day Harleen thinks to herself. As she reaches the floor she hears running around. Guess one of the patients got out again. The elevator door opened to show an out of breath Dr. Machiavelli." Come we have no time to waste. The police have just brought on a man that they need evaluated right away. I want you to be the one to do it seeing as your my best worker. Now if you'll excuse me I've got to go deal with the patient in room B5M. Oh you'll be in B5X." He tells her in one breath then goes off. B5X huh? Well, let's get this over with.

Harleen walks into the room and sees a man tied to the chair with white facepaint all over his face but, has red along his mouth and up his jaw. The skin their is bumpy and non-healed. He was wearing a torn purple and green suit. He looks about his late 20's and has longish hair. "My name is Dr. Quinsell and I'm hear to ask you a few questions." She says in a monotone voice. He looks up at her , smirks, and says, " Well hello beautiful, my names the Joker but, you can call me Mr. J."