Sarah

I usually love lunch. It's one of my favorite things. It wasn't too fun today. I'll tell you why.

I walked into the lunchroom and my eyes immediately landed on the girl from choir. I grinned and began to make my way towards her. She didn't notice me. I tapped her shoulder and she flinched harshly. She turned to look at me. "Do you need something?" She sort of glared at me. "I just wanted to talk to you. You look like someone who has a dark story. A dark life or past. I want to know your story. I want to be part of your story!" I grinned at her. She scoffed and stood up. "Well, that part of the story is being deleted before it begins." She picked up her backpack and walked away. She just walked away!

I don't understand! Why won't she let me talk to her? Is there something wrong with me? I push the thought away. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, I'll try again tomorrow. I stroll into my next class, Algebra. I look around the room and guess who I see? Her. I don't know her name yet, so I'll address her as H. It works. The teacher gives us our assigned seats, and let me tell you, she does not seem happy to get seated next to me. I, on the other hand, am thrilled. Finally a chance to talk to her without her leaving. "Hi!" I smile at her. She ignores me. "I never got to introduce myself. I'm Sarah." I wait for her to respond. She doesn't. I sigh, then smile again. "What's your name?" No response. "I'll call you H for now! That way I can address you easily until you tell me your name." No response. The teacher gets in front of the class and begins speaking. I frown and look up at him. Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I see H look at me.

Thats all I need to know I have a chance to be her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah, I haven't updated this in a while! Sorry!