The Rebel

I didn't told you about WHO turned us like this. Its a witch. She gave us these powers because she said it was a junky and  a wrong kind of power. We knew where she lives. But we are always having a hard time making a plan against her. Now, we knew a plan. A really WEIRD one.

We all came to her cave. She saw us. Then she spoke up after a long silence and gulps.

"Hello, my troops!", the witch said.

"We're not your troops! Change us back, bastard.", my dad said. He saw wires on the ground and he made electricity. He got to zap the witch.

"If only I had the golden touch!", my mom said.

"Yes, yes, you're good. But to say you're THE best, have a challenge against me! Anyways, what challenge do you want?"

"A--a---a LOUDEST COMPETITION!", cried Loonot.

I gulped.

"Come one. You can do it!", Loonot said, supporting me.

"OK.", I said.

I get to challenge her. She nearly won.

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaHhHhHhHhHhHhHh, I screamed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, the witch screamed.

Then, I felt like loosing hope. (sigh)

But instead, I got angry because she changed us into total FREAKS!

Then, something cool happened. Something that I cannot do.

My scream was loud. Only when I get superangry.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I had enough air to scream out loud. I ended up better than the witch.

We WON!

But, bad news occured...