An interruption

So, like I told you, we ended up sleeping, for 3 WHOLE hours. Finally, Arizzona woke up. It was like, hibernation. He saw us. We bowed.

"Sam, and your firebird pet, what brings you here?". Arizzona squawked.

"Your Majesty, you told us curious beings are to be sent away.", Sam said.

"Yes. I did. What's wrong? Somebody disobeyed?"

"Its not that, Your Majesty. Can you help this woman to never be curious. She's not a betrayal."

"Who is this, woman?", Arizzona cooed.

He sprinkled dust over me. I was back to normal. I'll be afraid to face the Guardian of Golden Species.

"This is the woman? Oh yes. She's forgiven", Arizzona assured me.

"Really?", I asked.

Before Arizzona could say "YES", a golden cage was dropped in front of him. Then, an eagle named Edwin, from the Land of Eagles, flew straight to me. Wait, this eagle knew me?

My God! This must be the end of the world!

That eagle also caged Sam, which means I'm alone.

He flew straight to me. I was nervous.

He shot me a glare. Then, he flew to Arizzona.

"Who are you to forgive a curious girl?", Edwin squawked toughly.

"Don't you say that to me!", Arizzona cried.

Oh My God. He meant business.

"Haha. How can you free yourself from a cage if you're just a commander?", Edwin smirked.

He's right. How can Arizzona free himself from a cage. He is just a commander. Let's just find out and see what Arizzona will say w/ Edwin's question.