Set Up

Governor General Amy's POV

Unknown_Horse_Lover's Chapter

"Everyone gather around, it's time to make a plan!" I yelled at my soldiers in frustration. It was one day before the big night, the night where it all ends, where time stops for 5 minutes and someone dies. Every year at the same month, same day, same hour, same minute, and same second, time stops and everyone but me and a person of my choice, becomes frozen and goes blind. If people are jumping and there in the air when suddenly the time stop, then they stay in the air for 5 minutes, unless there the one that dies. This year I am going to make sure that's Caleb... is the one to die, and Tasmin will be the murderer of her own brother and I'm making the plan, but no one well know because they're frozen.

"First we have to... prepare the performance!" I yelled in excitement cause Caleb is about to die. "Then everyone find a part you want to do, and let's get to it" I exclaimed "we already have a plan but let's just go through it again, everyone gather around," "we already know that Caleb is going to die because someone dies and it's not going to be anyone's fault" I said because they didn't know my real plan: Caleb and Tasmin will be playing cards and Tasmin will attempt to kill Caleb, the second when he is on the phone.