Chapter 2

I'm being poked and prodded, they treat me like an experiment. The people doing this have me strapped to a table, unable to move, defenseless. I'm vulnerable, weak. I try to move my hands out of the straps, but with every little twitch they cut deeper and deeper.
       I don't care about the cuts, I keep going. At some point my wrists start bleeding, and then there's a bit of yelling, stinging. Now there's rags stuffed in between the scratchy cuffs. I now notice the blood stains covering the table, finally there is a voice, but I'm not sure if I like it.
      "Sammy! She isn't responding to salt, silver, God juice, nothin'. I don't know if she is one of them." This voice seems a bit sarcastic, and I am a bit confused by the lingo.
      "Try the angel blade, she could be a demon." Confusion is now flooding into my brain, like rain slowly overflowing a lake, drowning me easily. I really don't understand the use of my captors jargon.
      "Wh- what?" I say slowly, consciousness making its way in through the confusion. I'm hazy, but I'm aware. "What are you doing to me? Please, please just let me go. I won't tell anyone. I will give you whatever you want, just don't hurt me." Here come the tears, flowing down my scuffed up and bruised cheeks. Here they come, streaming out from my eyes and falling to the floor. I don't know what hurts more, my body, or my mind.
     "She's up, get in here." The first, sarcastic seeming voice rings through my ears.
       Footsteps lead from a hallway, into the small room I'm in. I collect this information: There is hallway to my left. There are no windows in the room and from what I gather only one door. Seven chairs, only 2 are taken, the rest are scattered throughout the room and they look pretty beat up. Then there is tool bench, full of scary items. Knives, salt, a flask covered with crosses, blades, multiple key rings and a few other unrecognizable things. Lastly, there is a table, the one I'm on. My head isn't strapped down, but my wrists and ankles are.
"So, your highness, what's the deal. Who are you and what were you doing back there?" This voice is the so called 'Sammy' that the sarcastic voice said earlier. A phone rings and the shorter man gets up and leaves. "Dean, you can't just leave like that. I need you in here, she might not talk..." The voice trails off, bringing the room to silence... Except for the buzzing of a fan somewhere in the area.
While sitting there, I take in everything he said. I realize, I have two names, Sammy and Dean. I assume that Sam best fits my predicament, so that's what I'll call him.
"You're right, I won't talk. Your name is Sam, correct?" My confidence was coming back, except for a little squeak at the beginning, I hope he didn't notice.
"How'd you- How'd you know my name?" Sam says, he sounds softer than the other guy, Dean, does.
"You guys should really be more careful." Dean walks into the room shaking his phone.
"Sorry it was Cas, he's got something. He'll be here in a little bit."
"Oh hey Dean! Long time no see! How ya been?" I say this as if I have met him before... Even though I had just found out his name, I was proud of myself for bringing back my confident side, the side that allows me to be egotistic.
Deans face is priceless, it states anxiety and confusion. "Cut the crap, I don't know you. You don't know me."
"Awe but Dean, we used to be best friends." I say this so sarcastically I almost make myself laugh, for a second I forget that I'm their doll. They can make me do just about anything.
"I will kill you, don't doubt it for a second." This time he sounds serious, but I'm on a roll.
"Oh Dee-dog, you won't. I know you, better than you know yourself." Lie. "You won't kill me, you need me to tell you things. I've been living in this hell hole for quite sometime, I know things you wouldn't. So kill me if you want, I don't care. Just so you know, living here has sucked terribly, so do me the honor of putting me out now and I will bow down to you." I stopped thinking, the words started pouring out, like word vomit. "Oh and let's not forget the fact that I am probably one of the only people you can get a hold of, at least that's still sane." He stood there silently, "Go ahead Deano your move." Just like that, I have my old self back.
Dean stands with his mouth slightly open, he's evaluating me, looking me over. I wait smiling and silently while he decides what to say, but all that comes out his mouth is, "Alright."
Sam and Dean exchange frowning looks, and I don't like it.