Chapter 18

Jackies prov:

Ellen held me back and i glared at her, " tia i need to know" i said shrugging her arm off. I stared at stacey motioning me and only me to walk to her. I was about to walk to her when justin grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. "justin i nee-" before i could finish he pulled me into a hug. i hugged him back and pulled away. Soon his hands were on my cheak and his lips attached to mine. he kissed me slow and passionately and i kissed back. i ran out of air so i pulled away. i placed my forehead on his and whispered, "i love you" but before he could answer i was a wolf running towards stacey. his voice echoed in the backround but i blocked it out.

"stacey im here, now tell me" i said standing up. "hello to you to jackie." "i didnt come to say hello i came to find out the truth" i said sternley looking at nothing but her. she shot back the glare to me . i could still hear screams calling my name but i ignored it. "where do you want me to begin?" she asked, "the beginging" was i all i said. "well you might want to take a seat then" i stayed standing looking at her with my eyes focused . "lets see... ah yes, i know where it begin" she said taking a seat. " it all begun when it was our 15th birthday. She got everything i wanted and much more when all i got was a stern yell from my parents not to mess up her party" she said staring at the wall. I felt her pain and soon i understood where all this was going. jealousy got to her. "I needed a way to get our parents to stop kissing up to her, she was the oldest." she continued." I was going to make her transfrom and make a fool out of herself, keep in mind that she never transforemed because she was to scared to." stacey laughed evily and soon i no longer felt her pain. madness washed me over "I remember taking her to this stage" she said ponting at where i was standing." and this place is where the ball took place. i braught her here and told her,' if you arnt a wimp, then transfrom' but she refused so i did what any other werewolf would do to make someone transfrom..." she stared at justin and smirked," i threatened her family" i felt sick. she would threaten her own family and just smile about it?

"Soon a worried expretion came upon her face and i knew i had won" she said looking down at the floor. "But i didnt" at first i was confused but i remebered "once she transformed for the first time she didnt make a fool out of herself at all, she was the white werewolf" she sighed and stood up still facing the wall "everyone was in aw and she just growled at me because of whati said earlier" stacey chuckled and started pacing back and forth " a few years passed and she gava birth to you" she said sternley pointing at me. i was scared and i couldnt move. "i vowed that i would make her life a living hell" she said smirking at me. " i vowed that she felt twice the pain i did growing up. but oh my poor sister was stronger than me, so i needed to get passed her first.... and i did." she said giggling. "want to know how?" she asked while walking towards me. "all the talk about a battle, are lies, i kidnapped her from the battle and i"she said coming even more closer . she grabbed my head and brought me towards her until my ear touched her mouth. "i dropped her off of this very stage" i felt sick. she plumited to her death. she pushed my head away "but you! You had to be transfered to another family!" she yelled. "but i got rid of them to, or shall i say, my goblins took off the break on their car" she giggled. I stood there not knowing what to do. my heart beat was speeding up, she went through all of that just to get to me, but why? "and all of that to get me to you" she said. I looked at her and she smirked at me, "all of that so i could kill you" "but why?" i asked "isnt it obvious!" she said picking her arms up and spinning around " you. are. the. princess" she said stopping at every word. i was confused and the air around me was getting harder to breath " and if your gone" she continued pointing to me, "then i take the place" "thats not what you want" i said circling her "you want to feel happy, you want to feel like everyone will love you, you want yo feel that you took away everything that made you jealous" i said still circling her. she turned and eyed me "no. i want my sister to know that i kept my oath about hurting her family and i will!" she yelled transforming into a Wolf and soon enough i knew this fight was up to me to win to have saftey back "oh but theres more" she growled "theres even more people who are responsible for this and its up to you to find out" she growled before running out the doors.