Chapter 2- SAMPLE

AZMARIE'S POV

I woke up to my phone ringing next to me.

"Hello." I answered with my eyes still closed.

"Marie, its me Lexi. I was calling to ask if you got my email?" Lexi said as I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Umm... let me check." I said and got off the bed.

I walked out of the room to the living room where I left my laptop.

I opened the bag and pulled it out. I waited for it to load and clicked on the internet icon.

"Which email did you send it to?" I asked her,

"Umm, Azmarie.Brown12511@gmail.com." She said, (Not a real email... I think.)

I went to my email and clicked on that email. I had five unread emails as I searched for her. I found it and clicked it.

So she was in Tirana which was the capital of Albania.

"What are you doing in Tirana?" I asked her,

"Charlie is from there." Lexi said,

I shook my head and read on.

She wanted her wedding to be Victorian era style with a mask ball as the reception and to have fireworks at the end. The location is in the Tirana International and Conference Center.

"Not a bad a place." I stated as I looked through the details.

"Thank you. Charlie chose it." She said,

"I have got to meet this Charlie." I said,

"Oooh, I have got to try the Turkish Bath there." I said more to myself.

"Great, when will you be here?" She asked,

"Umm... give me until next week." I said,

The Jacobs wedding is on Friday and today is Tuesday and I could catch a plane to Tirana on Sunday morning.

"OK, we'll see you at the Tirana hotel." She said and there was some noise coming from her background.

"I'll call you later Marie, I'm taking care of Charlie's nephew." She said,

"OK, bye." I said and hung up.

I checked my other four messages and went to get ready afterwards.

"Gee, thanks for waking me me up Lexi." I grumbled as I checked the time which was 6:30 a.m.

I was in the closet looking through the new clothes that I bought.

I pulled out a black short sleeve silky dress where its neckline and middle back reached the neck and was see through at the top, a long long sleeved white coat that had black cottons and stopped above my knees about the same as the dress, but a bit longer, black pumps that had small silver chains at the back, and a white leather handbag that was black on the sides, and a light pink wrist watch.

I applied on some black eye shadow, black mascara, and red lipstick. I left my hair out wavy.

Once I was ready and had all of the necessary things in my bag, I walked out to the living room and grabbed my laptop bag.

There was a knock on the door and I went to see who it was.

"Good morning, Ms. Brown. I'm here to assist you with you bags." The same bell boy from yesterday said politely and bowed a little.

"Good morning and thank you. You can hold this since its the only thing I need today." I said, handing him my laptop bag.

I stepped out of the room and closed and locked the door. We walked down the brightly lit hallway to the elevator.