JJ'S POV

JJ woke to the sound of her phone ringing. She looked and seen Morgan was calling she answer. Hey Morgan, JJ its Reid, what is wrong Derek, He has a daughter, What Morgan its to late for your pranking ok, no JJ im not jokeing come to Reid's house and check. JJ got up got dressed and got into her car. I swear if Morgan is pranking him Ill personally kill him myself. JJ pulled up on the side of the curve becaues there where to many cars in the drive way. Probably the team she thought to herself. JJ went to the door and nocked Morgan opened it, Morgan im going to kill you I new it was a prank, JJ its not come here. Morgan walked JJ and the team to the bedroom the door was closed and there where faint sobs and Spencer shushing. Then the door opened Spencer walked to the back door and opened it he let two dogs in JJ reached for her gun not going to let Spencer get attacked but let it go as Spencer let the littlegirl down and she petted them JJ heard the littlegirl ask if they where his dog, yep there mine she heard him say after Spencer took the little girl Chloe to the bedroom the whole team stood in shock. MY JR G MAN HAS A LITTKE GIRL Garcia squelled SHH PG ( Penelope Garcia) Emily said. Sorry im just suprised that Reid has a daughter, she isnt my daughter came a voice behind them, oh yeah and I dont like teaseing you Derek smerked. Then who is she Rossie chipped in, she is my sister, Reid this wasnt in your profile when you got here. I know my father was just here and forced me to take her im gonna take her to the doctor tommorow, why Emily said. He abused her, how do you know, becaues Garcia there are hand shaped bruses on her arm... And he also abused me when I was her age, how come you never told us Spence I said, It dosnt really matter the past is in the past dosnt matter cant change it. What did he do when you where younger Emily said. He beat me he broke my arm sevral times thats why im not that good at shooting.