The Teasing

Spencer was sitting on the jet Morgan was across from him. Spencer I didnt know the reid affect caused bitting Morgan said. Morgan keept going on about it on the 1 hour plane ride. Once the jet landed Reid had has enough of Morgan he was the first to get off. Happy he drove his truck there this morning. Want a ride home Morgan said following him Reid ignored him got in his truck and drove home. The rest drove back to the BAU. Once evryone was there (exept Reid) where is Reid Hotch questiond I guess he went home morgan smirked. I would if Morgan was doing that to me JJ said. What did I do Morgan said. You where teasing him Morgan you where so bussy teasing him you didnt see the pain he was in. Morgan's smile faded. Morgan go apologize to him. Ok. Once Morgan was outside of Spencer's place he went to the door he nocked three seprate times.
Spencer's POV
When Spencer got home he ploped down on the couch. He felt a tap on his chest. He opened his eyes and smiled at the blue border collie hitting him with her paw. Ok ok in getting it. He got up grabed the dogs bowls and put there wet food in them. ZOE CAZ COME GET IT! Two border collies can rushing in. Zoe the blue merle border collie ate calmly but Caz the black border collie ate like someone was going to steal it. Spencer smiled grabed another bowl and made some soup for himself. He was about to take a bite when he heard nocking on his door.
Zoe is a female and Caz is a male get ready for the suprise next chapter what did i say nothing at all there is no more suprises no way what you on thinking i said that you should really go get your head checked. Te hehe theyll never know 😈