Connection

It only took seconds before Yamaguchis clothes were off. Tsukishima still had his pants on, but he didn't plan on taking that off yet. Tsukishima leaned in and gave kisses to Yamaguchis chest. He traveled a little lower to his nipples. (lol, I just can't...) A small lick made Yamaguchi bite the inside of his mouth, tasting iron. The only thing you could hear from him was a whimper, like a dog.

"Oi." Tsukishima looked up from his position. "Your mom isn't home anymore, let your voice out."

Yamaguchi looked at him in defeat.

He then proceeded to go for it again, biting it this time, softly.

"N-- not there." Yamaguchi panted quietly. He reached over to his mouth, covering it.

Tsukishimas hand went lower and lower, and eventually made its way to the bottom of Yamaguchi.

"Gaaa..." Yamaguchi looked down quickly, "I-- it's dirty.."

"Does it look like I care at the moment..?" Tsukishima bit at it again, letting his fingers travel in.

"Hnnggg...." Yamaguchi moaned slowly.

"We will have to stretch this out before I can go in." Tsukishima forced his legs to open wider. First finger, then the next. He kissed Yamaguchi harshly, letting his tongue slip in.

"Nnnhhh.." Yamaguchi closed his eyes tightly. He didn't want Tsukishima to hear him. Even though they were both together and in love, he was too embarrassed. "Pwaaaa.." They both finally let go.

Tsukishima rubbed against the walls of Yamaguchi, pushing upward. And against, he made another whimper.

"Oya?" Tsukishima smirked, "Don't tell me.. this is the spot?"

Yamaguchi looked down, teary eyed. He didn't say anything, which meant his statement was correct.

"I need you to let your voice out." He demanded. "I need to fully hear you."

"I'm embarrassed.." Yamaguchi replied.

"What for? No one else is going to hear it but me."

"Thats the thing."

"How cute." Tsukishima grabbed onto Yamaguchis manhood. "This is cute as well, isn't it?

He gasped. He was going to climax soon.

Tsukishima took off his pants finally, rubbing them both against each other. Both of them were panting loudly. The sensation sent chills down Tsukishimas back, and he closed one eye. He leaned more into Yamaguchi, making the rubbing even more intense.

"I-- I'm gonna come.." Yamaguchi said. He moaned.

As soon as he was going to come, Tsukishima stopped.

"Ahhh!" Yamaguchi opened his eyes quickly, looking up.

"I'm not going to let you come yet." Tsukishima smiled and leaned forward to plant a kiss onto his lips. "I'll make your first be more pleasurable."

"T-- that's not fair!" Yamaguchi bit his lips.

"Oi, oi. Don't go on complaining like that." He reached over Yamaguchis head, grabbing a small ribbon and tying it right above his balls. (<--- I JUST CAN'T RIGHT NOW. I FEEL SO IMMATURE.)

"What are you doing?" Yamaguchi asked in heat. "I-- if you do that.. I won't be able to come..."

"Thats the point." Tsukishima leaned in again, pushing Yamaguchis legs up. "It'll be satisfying for me too, watching your face when you're trying hard to come." He licked his inner thighs, rubbing his hips. He slowly lead his manhood toward Yamaguchis hole.

"T-- that's not going to fit." Yamaguchi grabbed onto Tsukishima.

"Ghhh." Tsukishima quietly panted.

"W.. what was that." Yamaguchi stopped.

"Don't just go grabbing it." Tsukishima bit his stomach, leaving a mark. "Let me make love to you. Is that too hard?" Tsukishima played innocent.

"..."

"Alright then." He licked the top of his lips.

Yamaguchi let go, and Tsukishima proceeded to enter. It was large, and it seemed almost impossible for it to go in.

"Just a little more..." Tsukishima exhaled. Little by little, it finally entered.

"I-- it hurts." Yamaguchi covered his eyes.

"There.... It's all the way in.." Tsukishima was fully in, skin to skin. "I'll move slowly.. so it won't hurt you as much, okay?"

"Hmm.." Yamaguchi was in tears.

"A-- are you okay?!" Tsukishima was about to pull out, but he was pulled in.

"N-- no... I'm okay.. if its Tsukki, then I'll be fine."

Tsukishima gave him a gentle look. "If you say so.."