Chapter 3- Saved by Cienna

Next day, 9:45 am

I yawned loudly, slowly opening my heavy eyelids.

I was in a dimly lighted room, lying on a hard mattress. There was barely anything in the room besides the bed and an empty bookshelf. The room had an eerie feel to it, like something was about to pop out at me any minute.

"Where am I?" I asked to no one. When I fell asleep, I was in my huge, comfy bed, and now I'm here.

"Hello?" I called out quietly. By now I was getting afraid.

"Anybody there?" I yelled. I was genuinely terrified. I stood up out of the bed. I walked across the creaky floorboards and pushed open the decrepit door. Bright lights shone in my eyes. My hand shot up to cover my face from the searing light.

"Hello Rosabella," a deep voice whispered. A cloaked figure walked out into the blinding light. It reached out to grab me. I went with my instincts and kicked my stiletto up to his balls.

"You motherfu-" I tried to yell out when another female jumped out and grabbed me.

A girl about 20 years old, my age, pulled me away from the cloaked figure and through the hallway.

"I'm Cierra. Nice kick, but we have to get out of here," she said. "Run!"

"But my shoes!!" I whimpered in pain. "They're new! I just ordered them on-"

"I SAID RUN, BITCH!" Cierra bellowed. I ripped off my shoes and started running out the door with them in my hand.