Jasper's Suprise

It's been about 20 minuets since the ship took off. Peridot was bored.

"I'm going to check on Lazuli," Peridot told Jasper. "Drive the ship for me."

"Fine," Jasper replied. "But don't tell me what to do." She headed over to Peridot's seat and took control.

Peridot walked through the many halls of the ship, finally finding Lapis. She was curled up in a ball in the back of her cell. She sat motionless, helpless.

BANG BANG BANG! Peridot banged her fist outside of her cell, startling Lapis.

Lapis quickly turned around, and saw Peridot.

"What do you want?" Lapis said, annoyed and scared.

"Just checking in. How are you liking you 'room'?" Peridot teased Lapis.

Lapis sighed, and turned around, bringing her knees back to her chest. She hated her cell. She wanted to go home. But she had useful information for this mission. Very useful information.

Peridot walked back to the control room. As she walked in, she didn't see Jasper. That gem thinks that she can just do whatever she wants and get away with it! Peridot was furious.

"JASPER!!" Peridot yelled the bigger gem's name.

"Calm down Peri, I'm right here," Jasper came up behind Peridot in the hall, startling her.

Peridot huffed. "Don't. Call. Me. Peri," she narrowed her eyes at Jasper, who could care less about what Peridot wanted to be called.

"What's your problem?" Jasper asked.

"The problem is you're supposed to be driving the ship!!"

"Calm down, it's on auto pilot!"

There was a moment of silence, until Jasper leaned in and kissed Peridot, rather suddenly. Peridot was shocked at this, even more shocked then when Jasper told her she was 'cute' when she was mad.

The kiss held for a few seconds, when Jasper ended it. She slowly backed away, waiting for Peridot's response. Peridot was blushing, eyes wide, just staring at Jasper and processing what just happened.

"Y-you...I...what..."

"C'mon, let's get back to work," Jasper smiled and headed back to her chair, Peridot following not too far behind. Still blushing, she got back to work, trying to forget what just happened.

But she couldn't. Jasper had usually been such a brute, and now, seeing her KISS Peridot?! Peridot didn't know how to react. She was just stunned, and she would never forget that moment....