coffee morning

my pov

I had woken up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock going off, I rolled over and turned it off about to fall back to sleep before noticing it was 8:30! I had to be at Starbucks in half an hour. I quickly ran to my wardrobe grabbed black skinny jeans, a white tee and a red oversized jumper. I finished getting dressed and had 15 minutes left I could star straightening my hair bow but then I won't be able to do my makeup, this was a choice that was hard to pick leave the house with semi curly hair and makeup or straight hair and no makeup. I hardly ever leave the house with curly hair I like it but with the typical British weather it turns into a fizzy tangled mess! but I never leave the house without makeup. I decided to be faced with a fizzy mess later, after I finished my makeup I put on my Nike air forces grabbed my bag and left. I can tell im gunna be a little late...

phils pov

I sat in Starbucks with dan and jadee as they woke up early, jadee told me her friend was gunna come today but she wasn't here."whens your friend gunna get here?" jadee checked her phone and there seemed to be nothing. "she hasn't text me but im sure she'll be here soon" for five minutes I checked the door everytime it opened, then a beautiful girl came in her hair was curly but not to curly.she started making her way over, was this dom?

"sorry im late jadee" jadee had gotten up from cuddling dan and hugged dom,"did you finish you drinks already?" i guess dom had noticed the lack of cups here. "we waited for you" Dom had turned to me "you didn't have to wait for me" "its fine we can get some now"i stood up and we all headed to the counter and ordered. I noticed that dom smelt nice since I stood behind her, like raspberries.

after we got our drinks we sat down dom had sat next to me since jadee and dan where together, I noticed her drink was pink ive never seen it before."what drink is that?" she looked up at me with her big brown eyes."if a cotton cand frappe, vanilla bean with two pumps of raspberry syrup wanna try some?" she lifted the cup up to me, i took a sip it was amazing."do you like it?" i nodded "its really nice I never knew it was on the menu" "it isnt its on the secret menu there are loads of different flavours" we talked about the other drinks till we finished our own drinks.

"today was fun phil" she smiled up at me, she was shorter than me I could rest my chin on her head if i wanted to. "it was im glad I came today" i smiled back as we all headed outside dom shivered slightly as she wasn't wearing a coat, i took off my coat as i had a hoody on underneath and gave it to dom."are you sure?" i nodded "i don't want you to get a cold" she smiled and put it on it was to big for her.

after we walked around the park like dan and jadee normally do together me and dan took the girls home, it was only once I got a text off an unknown number which I guessed was dom that I forgot my coat.