the date

phills pov

I sat on my bed laptop out and as usual I was scrolling through tumblr. "Bye Phil !" I hear dan shout  up from the hallway, wait bye? "where you going?" i ask slightly curious as dan never told me he had plans for tonight, I get up and head up and head down the hall to see what dan was doing."oh didn't I tell you?" dan says up the stairs as i appear at the top already smelling dans cologne, wonder whats going on? "tell me what?" i ask noticing that he had dressed up a bit, he had put on some black faded jeans with a top and a suit jacket. "Woah, someone looks fancy!" Dan smiles up at me "im taking jadee out tonight, were going on a dinner date so I thought id make an effort"

He has been talking to this girl called jadee for a while now, recently they've been meeting up alot. they usually got coffee together each morning and talked, whrn dan would come back all he would talk about is her. in the beginning I was interested learning about the girl that made my best friend blush, but now he i just repeating himself. the last thing new about her I heard was that they were dating,that was two weeks ago now.

just as he heads out to leave I catch a glimpse at his smile, the same smile he wore after they first met, only jadee has made him smile like this. haven't seen him this happy about going to see a girl before.

my pov

jadee had been getting ready for this date all day, dan said this morning he would take her on a date. that reminds me "jadee dont forget to ask dan what I told you" id been going to coffee morning all week, Ive been feeling like a third wheel around them. "of course I will Dom."

jadee was just lacing up her converse when the door bell went, surely it was dan here to pick her up.

I was in the kitchen gathering the last of my movie snacks for tonight, I was gunna have a whole night  watching films as i had no plans.

"dan can phil come to coffee morning tomorrow" wait she was asking now? I dumped the food on the coffee table and listened by the door."sure love why's that?" "well doms been feeling like a third wheel around us, I thought maybe her and phil could get to know eachother too" it was silent for a minute or two after. "just texted phil he said he don't mind coming tomorrow" "great! I'll tell dom tomorrow since she's probably watching a film now" and shortly after that they left so I decided to watch howls moving castle.

after a few more studio ghibli films I decided to go on twitter, nothing much really so I posted a picture of my movie night. soon I was talking to a bunch of people on twitter, after a while jadee texted me *not gunna be home staying at dans tonight btw phils gunna be at coffee morning tomorrow xxx* I texted back then realised it was 2am! how long was i in twitter?

after I cleaned everything up I tweeted goodnight to everyone I started my night time routine, I got into bed wondering how tomorrow would go soon I fell asleep.