Justin is the nerd: EXTREMELY DIRTY

Pre Info: an imagine in which Justin is a nerd, but definitely not a shy one. A different side will come out though. The dirty part is inspired by Ne-Yo's song 'Say It'.

Warning: This is so dirty you'll feel like you'll need to take a shower. Using Y/N (Your Name), seeing as this is just my first imagine.

Justin's POV

I watched as she laughed with her friends and her boyfriend, showing those cute dimples that always appear whenever she smiles.

I sat here, staring her down for about 5 minutes. I bet she never even knew I existed, or maybe she did, and she just didn't care, seeing as she was one of the most popular girls on campus.

Her beauty was undeniably magnificent. There was no doubt that she was highly intelligent too, that's why I couldn't understand why she stayed with that dick of a boyfriend she had.

Her golden brown skin glowed when the light touched her. Y/N was absolutely one in a million. You don't find beautiful girls like her everyday, especially since this generation of girls is just out of control.

She dressed sexy, in a classy way. That made her stand out even more. Her long, curly hair carried so much volume and moisture. I bet it was unbelievably soft.

The bell rang for our 45 minute lunch period, and I instantly snapped out of my trance. I examined her body as she walked by with her friends. Full on hourglass shape. She at least had to be 5'3. She was pretty short. I couldn't get enough of staring at her.

I listened carefully, not to their conversation, but to her beautiful voice. It gave me chills.

"Wait, guys, I think I left my purse in my locker. Y'all can go ahead and go. I'll catch up in a few." Y/N told her group. Happiness overwhelmed me giving the fact that her locker was right beside mines.

"Aight B, hurry back." One replied

Y/N made her way to her locker, and I quickly took my eyes off her and put them onto my locker combination, where they should've been about 7 minutes ago.

I quickly opened my locker and took off my glasses. I could see, I just used them for reading. I took my phone out and held it in my left hand as I closed my locker. I stood there, checking my Instagram. I smirked at how many hoes were so desperate to get with me. I was a totally different person on social media. In public, I was quiet. Not shy, but quiet. I got all of my work done, resulting in me being a straight A honor student, and I made sure to stay away from certain people. But on social media, I was loud, once again not shy. I said whatever crossed my mind and I didn't give two fucks. Hoes slid in my DMs expecting to get dicked down, and they also slid right back out once they got rejected. I exited the app and clicked the lock button.

Just then, Y/N's phone buzzed, and being the nosy fuck I am, I glanced over once she unlocked her phone. There was text. A picture text to be exact. A picture text of her cheating boyfriend vacuuming Heather's lips and squeezing her tits like they were stress balls. I shook my damn head, wondering when was she gonna realize that she could do so much better. She needed me.

A sigh escaped her lips and she shook her head, obviously hurt, but she shouldn't be disappointed. This was a daily thing.

"Stupid ass. He's such a pussy ass nigga. Who downgrades from sweet chocolate to some fucking baby powder?" She spoked to herself. I guess I chuckled a little to loud