Step Brother Part 2

The continuation of 'Step Brother'

******************************

"So, whatchu tryna do?" She asked.

Oh I have a few things in mind...

******************************
JUSTIN'S POV

"Eh, it's whatever. We can watch a movie." I said, shrugging.

We can watch a movie= I can fuck you on the couch right now as we pay no attention whatsoever to the screen.

"Bet. Whatchu tryna watch?" Y/N asked me.

"Let's find something on Netflix." I replied back.

Let's find something on Netflix= Let me fuck you while some random movie plays only for Netflix to ask us "Are you still there?"

"Okie dokie." She smiled.

She was so fucking adorable.

I inaudibly groaned.

"Go get some snacks and I'll go upstairs and get blankets and what not." She ordered as she skipped away.

I watched her as she jogged up the stairs. Her booty jiggled with the movement of the rest of her body. I felt my pants tighten, but then I remembered that I had to get snacks. I adjusted my crotch before going into kitchen to get the snacks.

When I came back into the living room, Y/N was already settled and seated with blankets.

"I got the snacks and drinks. So what are we watching?" I asked her as I placed everything down on the table in front of the sofa.

What are we watching= what are we not going to pay attention to while I pound your little pussy?

"Rush hour." She grinned.

I grinned back in return. I loved that movie.

I sat on the couch a few inches away from Y/N.

"You can come closer, you know. I mean, I am the one with blanket." Y/N chuckled.

"Oh, yeah." I lightly blushed as I scratched the back of my neck.

"You alright? You've been acting strange lately." She narrowed her eyes at me as she chewed on a twizzler.

Nah, not really. I want you to ride my face and when you're done with that, hop on this dick.

"Yea, I'm fine." I reassured.

I fucking lied.

"Here. Come on." Y/N motioned for me to come closer as she opened the blanket.

I shifted and scooted closer to her and she wrapped the blankets around us.

About 30 minutes into the movie, Y/N was laying her head on my lap, a little to close to my semi-hard dick.

Control yourself, Justin.

She laughed when a funny scene popped up and the vibrations shot down in my crotch.

I groaned and shifted.

Wrong move.

1- she could hear me groan.

2- I shifted to the point where she was now laying directly on my dick.

"Um, you okay? And could you maybe move your arm? It's a tad bit uncomfortable."

Fuck it. I want her.