Crew

A another update for you guys. Here ya go.

******************************

YOUR POV

I strutted into the building, quite content, as glanced around for my best friend.

I let out a long sigh and shifted on my right side. He was nowhere to be found.

But out of nowhere, a body was pressed against my back and a pair of hands covered my eyes.

A deep and raspy, yet familiar voice soon erupted from the person behind me.

"Guess who?" The voice said close to my ear.

I smiled and turn around.

"Hey you." I giggled as I greeted Justin, my best friend. I embraced him In a warm, tender hug in which he soon returned.

"Hey, cutie. What's got you going this morning? Heroin?" He joked.

"Haha. You know I stopped that last month." I sarcastically laughed and joked back.

"Mm. So what is it?" He nudged my arm.

"What? A girl can't be happy?" I looked at his prominent jawline.

He's kind of tall.

"Yea. A girl can be happy, but you can't." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Are you implying that I'm not a girl? Because I am for sure a damn girl." I playfully snapped.

"Yes, yes you are." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I smiled. He always does that. It's a been a thing since we were younger.

"Yo, Justin!" A voice boomed across the hall.

We both turned around. I was shocked when I saw who was calling for Justin.

Jesse Carson; The school's bad boy.

He had a reputation, and not the good kind. He was the kind of guy your parents warned you to stay away from, and his posse were a bunch of bad boy wannabe followers. The group consisted of 5 guys, including Jesse: Darnell, Josh, Landon, and Max. They were horrible, and even though Justin and I did some bad things before, we'd never take it as far as they would.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

Since when did Justin start hanging out with complete losers?

"Man, you coming? We've been looking for you all over." He walked closer and patted Justin's shoulder.

"I'll see you later, cutie." He kissed my cheek before attempting to walk away with Jesse, but before he could get away, I grabbed his arm.

"But Justin we have class. Our presentations are today. We're partners, remember?" I reminded him.

"Forget her, dude. Come on." Jesse tugged on Justin's other arm.

I creased my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes.

Forget her? Who or what the hell does he think I am? A memory?

"Look, just tell the teacher I was absent. She'll let us do it tomorrow. I really gotta go. I'll be at yours later tonight." He walked backwards and said to me. He waved goodbye.

I just held up my hand.

Okay... So Justin skips class now.. this is new.

I shrugged it off, though. I turned around and walked to class.