Chapter 1

~ I'm very bored right now. Ms. Gonzales' history class is so boring. I might as well die from too much boredom. ~

I laughed as I read the tiny note that was scribbled on the side of my desk during Chemistry time.I wonder who sat here for History period?Plus, isn't the prof in History, Mr. Perez?Or is there a new one?

I shrugged to myself, not really caring so much since I was bored myself.And before I knew it, I found my hands searching for a pen to write a response.

~ Ha! History isn't the only boring one. Chemistry is sucking the life out of me too.

PS. Isn't Mr. Perez the teacher in History? Or is there another one? ~

I stopped writing when my seatmate and at the same time my bestfriend, Emma, elbowed me that class was over. I smiled widely, finally! The only bad thing is that we have tons of assignment plus we have an upcoming History test three days from now. Argh. Oh well. Who cares? Emma will probably let me copy. Hahaha.

I looked at the note I scribbled on the desk one last time.

"Hey, Emma!"

"Yeah?"

"Do we have another History teacher aside from Mr. Perez?"

She frowned a little, thinking.

"None that I know of."

"Oh." Who's Ms. Gonzales then?

-----

The next day, I was still so tired and sleepy from the countless assignments I did last night.

Of course it didn't have anything to do with me being on the net for almost five hours, waiting for the release of One Direction's new music video. Of course, being a loyal Directioner, first things first, right?

Once again, Mr. Mendez droned on and on in Chemistry class, talking about atoms and molecules, it's not exactly my cup of tea. The only thing I want to do right now is to sleep.

But then, a new note, scribbled in the same handwriting as before, caught my attention.

~ Chemistry huh? Yep. Don't give much of a thought about it. Most of us guys like it though, Ms. Fuentes is so hot! Although...it would probably be better if we understood what she was saying most of the time. Haha.

PS. Hmm. What? Ms. Gonzales is our History prof. She's been our History prof forever. She's been here since this school was built. She's practically an institution. ;) ~

I smiled at this dude's humor. Ha. He sounds like a dumb jock or whatever.

I wonder which one is he. Most of our jocks in this school are definitely gorgeous, it's just sad that they couldn't balance all those killer looks with brains.