Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Breakfast was not eventful, but right after it the day got pretty busy, surprisingly so.

We got busy trying to film all the village's little details, from the landscapes, to the river, to the local little markets where they sold pretty much everything, from house decors to food to clothes..everything!

"Woah! Can I buy this? What is it? " Myungsoo gawked at some fried local fishes a woman was selling in the corner, Sungyuu rolled his eyes because it was Myungsoo's fifth meal now, I didn't know how his stomach could handle all the food but I shrugged it off when I saw him trying to converse with the woman, making weird hand gestures ti show her that he wanted the fish, I laughed and stepped in to help out.

"Maam, how much for the fish?" I asked while smiling, the woman smiled back and then looked at the camera Sungyuu was pointing at her, she didn't seem fazed by it and just handed the fish to Myungsoo who beamed, I grabbed my wallet to pay her but she shook her head and smiled at me, I insisted but she kept shaking her head.

"It is alright my child, take care of those two..." She said calmly while frying some more fish, I nodded eyes wide and then turned to look at Myungsoo who was making Sungyuu taste the fish, Sungyuu scrunched his face in delight and they proceeded to squeal together, I laughed and walked towards them.

"It is yummy neh?" I asked

"Yes! " Myungsoo said while giving me a bite, I smiled at the rich and well seasoned taste.

Sungyuu paused his camera and looked at me, he then tilted his head to the side and kept staring, I bought my hand to my mouth and began wipping, suspecting there is something on my mouth, Myungsoo stopped and began staring too, I got confused and embarrassed and began furiously wipping, I looked back again and found them both still staring.

"Is there something on me?" I asked

"Umm hmm you missed it it's a little to the right.." Myungsoo said

"Yeah a little to the right.." Sungyuu completed

"Oh..." I said while lowering my face and wiping more , I soon heard small laughs and looked up only to find them tapping their knees and laughing at me .

"ahahaha " Myungsoo laughed goofily

"Hehehehe...there actually wasn't anything...hah ! you fell for it ! " Sungyuu said between giggles.

I felt my brows furrow and heat rise to my cheeks, I glared at them and they looked up at me

"Oh shit." Myungsoo said and then proceded to run away him and Sungyuu.