♠️Jordan Walker♠️

I looked up to the audience. "You love me?! Wow, you know how many times you tell me this everyday and I know you don't mean it? Oh give up the act I know you weren't with your sister Saturday night and I know this because she was at the movies with your mom. I walked up and asked her why you wasn't with her and she said that you wanted to stay home. So I wanted to pay you a surprise visit but I was the one who was surprised. You were with her, how could you and you know I hate her. Don't act dumb...yes her... Brianna!

I wanted to run and cry but I know that won't help any thing, so instead I'm filled with this hatred for you. After that first time, I just started to follow you when you told me you were hanging out with family and every time I find out you are going to see her. So don't give me roses or hug and kiss on me because we both know that it's fake.

And I'm not going to be fake with you, so we'er done. And don't think about calling me because I'm blocking your number." And with that I walked off. They clapped then all of a sudden...Beep Beep.

I opened my eyes, and rolled over and got up. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. "I'm Jordan walker. I'm 16 and I...what?" My brother touched my shoulder. " You Jordan Walker and you moved from your old town in Florida. So now it's good bye Florida and hello New Jersey."

I smiled and my big bro kissed my head. I looked out the window. I seen that we are hidden in the middle of nowhere. I looked at my brother. "Wow, were are the neighbors?"I asked. He smiled, "A little down the road." I smiled back. I walked back to my room after I brushed my teeth. I opened the one of the doors. It was my the closet, I picked out a black shirt and tan skinny jeans. I shut the door and open the second, stairs.

I walked up them until I found my self in my private room. It was spacious. There were high ceilings and a balcony. I walked out to the balcony that looks to the woods. There were vines on the wall so you could easily clime down from the balcony.

I heard my name being called. "Coming!"I ran down stairs to see my brother by the door slipping on his shoes. He looked up and turn to me. "Come on I'll drop you off at school then I got to get to my classes."

I nod then slipped on my black converse and the walk towards the black Chevy.