♠️Jordan and School♠️

We finally got to the school. I got out of the car and wave to my brother. I walked into school and tried to look for the office. I soon found it. When I opened the door and blonde lady looked at me.

"What can I do for you young man?"she asked. I smiled, "I was wondering if you could give me my class schedule." She nods and looks up my time table and hands it to me. I give her a simple smile for a thank you and I walk out.

I pulled my class schedule. I looked down, "I have math first."I said. I then left to find my locker. 132, 133, 134,...135!!! I did the combination to the lock and opened it. All my books were in there. I grabbed my math and science textbook and shut my locker. The guy next to me shut his locker and turned to me. "Hi I'm Tyler." I smiled,"Jordan"I said. He looked down at my text books. "Do you have math this morning?" I nod my head. He smiled, "Great I can walk with you." We started to walk to the other side of the school.

We were walking when my phone buzzed. I flipped it opened.

From: Kitty

How is class?

I smiled down at the text.

To:Kitty

IDK I haven't had a class yet...but I met this guy.

From:Kitty

Lucky...who???

I stopped to texted her back. Tyler looked at me with confusion. "What's wrong?"he asked me. I looked up. I gave him a half smile. "Nothing just texting one of my best friends from Florida." He smirked, "Oh so your from Florida." I nod and replied to the text.

To:Kitty

His name is Tyler.

From:Kitty

Ooooo...is he cute???

To:Kitty

Yeah but I don't know if he's the g. = (

Form:Kitty

Ask him!!!

I looked at Tyler.

The one thing that my friends knew that other people didn't was that I was gay. They are the only people that I have told.

Tyler smiles, "Are you ready?" I nod and we continue to walk. As soon as we got to the class room the bell started to ring. Tyler sat down and I sat next to him. The guys in front of us turned around and started to speak to us. "New kid?"one of the boys asked. Tyler nods he's head. The second boy opens his mouth to speak. "I'm Al Gram and this is my best friend Julio Keith. Nice to meet you." I smiled, "I'm Jordan Walker." Julio frowned, "Jordan...cool I guess. Can't that be a girls name?"he asked. I looked at him. "Yes it could be, but this is coming from a boy who's name mean July in Spanish, what did you parents not have any other name to give you?"I said. Al and Tyler laugh.

Julio looks at me with a pissed off expression. "Yea haha laugh it up." I looked at him and tilt my head. "When is your birthday?" He looks at me with confusion. "March, why?" Al laughs once more. "Your mom was way off on the month name." I rolled my eyes and looked ahead.