Im cracking...they might be dead.

So. Im sitting in my room, in my couch, doing something I haven't done in a year.....crying.
Both of my tortiseses are either hibernating......or dead,
None of them are responding to touch,light or warm water.
So if they are dead then tomorrow will be the worst day of my life.
My family got them when they where about one year old from a family who didn't want them.
They where living in a snake terrarium with LED light, LED'S!!! So we saved them from dying there as the family knew nothing about taking care of tortoises. We gave them a huge 2m2 box with a "pool, basking spot, a cave each as they argued about who owned it when they had one. We gave them grass and weeds from outside and they where looking happy. They came to my voice (or smell) when they noticed it.

But now they may be dead. If they don't wake up by tomorrow morning.......then they are dead, and I will shatter. The death of relatives, the pressure of the last year of school before gymnasium. ((I think it is something like. Upper secondary school for you ))and my pets dying.

So depending on how the future turns out and how I respond to it.
Then this might be my last post.

And before you ask the picture above is from last summer, he is having the time of his life under the basking spot.