{ ∂α∂∂у }

Smut  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Fuck. . ." Sebastian groaned as he felt his lover's teeth sink into the sensitive skin upon his neck.
He could feel himself grow harder as each moment passed, and it was all because Ciel had wanted a fucking cookie.
Throwing the bluenette carelessly onto the bed, the corners of the demon's lips tugged to form a smirk as he saw Ciel. The flustered boy made him intoxicated with lust. His pale legs were barley covered by the nightshirt, his cheeks could put crimson roses to shame, his multicolored hues seemed to scream that he wanted more from the butler.
"Sebastian. . .~?" The earl's gentle voice had called out as he sat up, his legs spread and his head tilted as he bit into his lip.
The demon couldn't keep himself contained anymore, he practically launched himself at the boy, pinning him by his neck to the mattress and gave a husky growl against his ear, causing a shiver from the other.
"Does my little kitten want more?" The demon purred against his ear, letting his tongue glide across the shell and soon allowing himself to suckle and nip at the love.
The bluenette paused as if to let his pride return but the demon knew better. Before Ciel could speak, a pair of demonic lips has crashed against his own. Their tongues had began to battle for dominance, but of course Ciel was going to remain as the submissive one tonight so he just gave up so the demon could do as he pleases.
Sebastian's moist muscle (  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) roamed around the boy's mouth, earning a moan from his master.
The butler's erection was pressing uncomfortably against his slacks, causing himself to sway against his trousers to cause friction. Himself began to moan against the boy's lips.
"Do you want daddy to lick down there?" Sebastian whispered as he trailed his fingers from Ciel's neck down his chest, gripping on his thigh.
Ciel then gasped out, blushing deeper (if possible) and gave a slow nod.
"Hmmm?"
The demon hated it when the boy wouldn't speak, so he pierced his nail into his milky skin.
"Y--Yes!" Ciel screamed out, "I want d---daddytoeatme." He mumbled with one breath.
Sebastian just flashed his cliche smile and flipped the boy so he was placed on his hands and knees.
The demon hummed as he let his thumb run over the scabbing from the "fun" from previous nights.
But not wasting anytime, Sebastian licked from the boy's back down to the ring of muscle. He spread the cheeks and began to dart his tongue and out, causing the earl to moan and gasp out at the sensation.
"Yes--Fuck---Sebastian---Yes there----Oh my god--" Ciel arched his back as he cried out in pleasure.
Moments passed and Ciel was on his back and Sebastian had his hands around the boy's neck, "Shut the fuck up." The demon growled, "Daddy wants to have his little one feeling good, I can't do that with you wanting to nap."
The earl hit his lip, both fear and lust had taken over and he spoke in a hoarse voice, "I'm sorry Daddy." He went to kiss him but got a slap from the demon.
Sebastian grinned at the view of the boy, "are you going to be good?" He whispered as Ciel gave a quick nod.
To show a slight apology for his unnecessary roughness he let his lips attack the young one's neck, sucking and biting so he could leave his own mark.
As he finished, he unzipped his black trousers and went to potion himself but Ciel gripped onto the white undershirt.
"Off." he demanded.
And with the slight order, he unbuttoned the top and tossed it aside to reveal his toned abdomen, causing the boy to bite down on his bottom lip.
"Does my little one enjoy what he sees?" Sebastian chuckled lowly, eyeing the boy as he looked away and gave a simple nod.
"I'm gonna fuck you so you can't see anything, so hard you won't be able to walk. . ." The demon growled as he placed a hand over his neck and one upon his waist as he led his shaft begin to impale the earl.
There was a slight squeak of discomfort but was silenced with a kiss from the demon. He lead himself deeper and deeper, groaning at the tight walls around his erected cock. But to let the boy adjust to the feeling, the demon stopped and removed his hand from the boy's waist gripped the headboard and kept the hold upon his throat.
"Why did you stop moving. . .?" The earl whispered.
Sebastian then flashed a grin and slowly shifted out of the boy until only his tip was left inside, surprising the male with a heavy thrust, causing him to become balls deep within Ciel's tight ass. Both males groaned but before Ciel had any time to breathe, his lover was pounding harshly inside of him.
Skin slapping against skin as the two made steamy love within the earl's chambers. Ciel was calling out to the demon as if he was a God, moaning out praise for the one who was pleasing him better than anyone else would or even could. His legs hooked around his waist and his nails latched into his ski, causing Sebastian to moan himself. The demon held the boy to the bed with a strong force against his neck.
"Say my name baby. . ." Sebastian groaned, causing the boy to whimper in pleasure at the sound of the voice.
"Sebastian~~!!" The earl screamed out as he squeezed his eyes shut as he felt himself get closer to his orgasm with each thrust as grip of his throat. His eyes flickered open and the earl smirked as he brought his lips to the demon's ear.
"Daddy. . . Give me more. . ." He begged breathlessly.
The demon slowed for a moment before smashing their lips together.
"Fuck." He breathed out as he returned to pounding the younger one against the bed.
After hours of the two cumming and groaning, Sebastian pulled out and panted, caressing the boy's cheek as they shared a sloppy kiss.
"Sebastian?" The earl said once they parted.
"Yes, my lord?"
"Next time I want to suck daddy's dick."

Haven't wrote smut in Y E A R S
so how was it?? Should I write smut more??  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)