{ ƒσяєρℓαу }

The chains rattled, causing shivers to fly up my spine. My demon had forced himself to become the master in the bedroom at this point.
He let the cold metal caress my skin before he halted them against my neck.
Rubbing my thighs together to try and inflict pleasure upon my erection that was leaking precum by the slight movements against it.
I shouldn't see it, but at the sound of his husky voice, I knew he was smirking down upon my vulnerable silhouette.
"My, my. . . So close to messing yourself I see?"
God, the sound of his voice could have made me cum right then but with a swift response his fingers were squeezing my erection and his thumb pressed over my juicy slit.
"I won't allow that."
Just then I heard the rattling of metal once more.
He threw me onto my stomach, causing me to moan at the pleasure inflicted upon my cock. Since my hands were bind with the silk tie I couldn't release myself, so I just resorted to grinding against the bed as if it was my butler's cock. Before I knew it, I was moaning softly against the duvet and my body was arched in a painful way.
The metal pressed into my skin with my every move causing me to whimper. I shook my head to remove the cloth to uncover my eyes but I got an aggressive yank of my hair in return. Fuck, I loved it when he was rough. Smirking, I whimpered, struggling against the chains, pleading to be let go. He then would choke me or slap his palm against my bare arse. I loved every second of it.
"Does my lord which to be pleasured?" My demon asked with a lustful tone as his index finger traced around my plump entrance.
I couldn't help but thrust back as I have a nod.
"Greedy. . ." He mumbled, pressing in his finger.
I let out a moan of pain but gave a whimper of pleasure as he began to thrust it deep inside of me. I was practically screaming when there were FOUR fingers wedged into my ass! I threw my head back as I let out the loudest moan I ever let out, letting myself accidentally release.
Just at the gentle sound of the demon's chuckle, I knew it was over and I had just had the best foreplay.

This wasn't my best but I wanted to update something and yeee